Miami Heat Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction

Miami Heat Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction

Miami Heat are Predicted to win against the Chicago Bulls in their upcoming outing as per the latest Miami Heat Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction

The Miami Heat will take on the Chicago Bulls on Saturday at the FTX Arena. The Heat are coming off a sensational win against the Bucks even without Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo in the lineup.

The Heat have struggled without their superstars, in the last six games, the Heat won only 2 of them, as they were shorthanded due to injuries. They will be at home and will try to take all the positives from the game against the Bucks and they will try to get the win against the Bulls.

The Bulls on the other hand will be undermanned as well as they will be missing 7 of their players against the Heat on Saturday.

Miami Heat Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Crowds’ Prediction

Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls 12/11/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips

YouTube video

FREE Basketball 12/11/21 Picks and Predictions Today NBA Betting Tips and Analysis

YouTube video

Read: Los Angeles Clippers vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction

Miami Heat Vs Chicago Bulls: Odds and Predictions: Game Preview

Miami Heat:

The Miami Heat are currently sitting at 4th in the east with a 15-11 record. But the Heat are hit hard by injuries, Jimmy Butler is out and has missed a handful of games due to Tailbone contusion, Bam Adebayo will miss 4-6 weeks as he is recovering from his thumb injury. They will also be missing a few other players due to injuries. The Heat are a very good team at home as they have won 7 out of their 11 games at home.

The Heat in their last 10 games have won 4 games. Even though they are missing out on their best two players and other key players they are still getting some really good performance from other players like Caleb Martin who led the Heat in the win over Bucks with 28 points, 8 rebounds, and 3 Assists,.

Max Strus has been averaging 12. 3 PPG he is shooting 54.3% from the field and 51.4% from three in the last six games, P J Tucker was huge against the Bucks he had 15 points, 7 rebounds, and 8 Assists.

The Heat at home will be determined to get the win against a very undermanned Bulls team. The Heat had an excellent win against the Bucks at home and they will be trying to do the same against the Bulls on Saturday.

Chicago Bulls:

The Bulls had the best offseason, many questions were raised about DeRozan’s fit and the Bulls defense, all these questions were answered by the Bulls in a dominating fashion as they are now currently 2nd in the east behind the Brooklyn Nets. The Bulls have defeated the Nets twice this season.  All their off-season moves turned out to be a masterstroke.

The addition of Lonzo Ball and Alex Caruso to the roaster has been a great boost for the Bulls defensively, as Caruso is leading the league in steals with 2.2 SPG.

Lonzo Ball on the other is proving to everyone why he deserves to be paid. He is averaging 12.7 PPG, 1.7 SPG, and 1.0 BPG, he is shooting 42.7% from three this season. He had a game-winning dagger three against the Nets at the Barclays Center.

DeRozan has been sensational he has been averaging 26.4 PPG this season and has been a killer from mid-range.

The Game against the Heat will be very different. They will be missing seven of their players against the Heat. Notably, they will be missing DeRozan and Caruso.

The Bulls will have three of the best four players but they will be without a few of their key rotation players. However, the Bulls will still be looking to carry over their recent form and the get win on the road against the Heat.

Miami Heat Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Miami Heat:

Tyler Herro: Herro is having a great bounce-back season. He is averaging 20.8 PPG, 5.3 RPG, and 3.8 APG off the bench. He is shooting 39.2% from three and he is attempting 7 3-pointers in a game.

Kyle Lowry: Kyle Lowry is still trying to fit into the new team and Heat culture that can be seen in his turnovers per game as he is averaging 3.1 turnovers per game career-high, but his presence on the court and his leadership is all this team needs especially the young players. He scored 22 points and had 13 Assists in the win against the Bucks. He is averaging 13.3 PPG, 4.5 RPG, and 7.8 APG this season.

Chicago Bulls:

Zach Lavine: Lavine has been sensational this season so far. He has been averaging 25.8 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 4.2 APG.  Lavine is top 10 in the league in Clutch scoring. He is averaging 3.6 points at Clutch moments this season.

Lonzo Ball: Lonzo Ball has been proving his doubters wrong with each season he plays, and this season has been no different. He is averaging 12.7 PPG, 1.7 SPG, and 1.0 BPG.

Miami Heat Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Injury Report

Miami Heat:

Jimmy ButlerOutTailbone Contusion
Bam AdebayoOutThumb Injury
Markieff MorrisOutNeck
Victor OladipoOutQuadriceps
Duncan RobinsonQuestionableQuadriceps

Chicago Bulls:

Alex CarusoOutHamstring
Derrick Jones Jr.OutHealth and Safety Protocols
DeMar DeRozanOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Javonte GreenOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Coby WhiteOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Matt JonesOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Patrick WilliamsOutWrist (Expected to miss four to six months)

Miami Heat Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

   Chicago BullsMiami HeatPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 36%Win Probability: 64%Miami Heat

The Heat will be looking to continue to build on their sensational win against Bucks. The Heat will be looking to capitalize on the Injury woes of the Bulls and will try to use their home court to the fullest and secure the win. The Bulls on the other hand even though they will be missing a handful of their players, will have three of their four best players Zach Lavine, Lonzo Ball, and Nikola Vucevic on the court. So, the Bulls along with these three and the others will be trying a squeeze win on the road. The Heat are much healthier compared to the Bulls and have the home-court advantage, so this gives Heat an upper hand over the Bulls.

Miami Heat Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Match Details

 Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls

Date and Time: Saturday, December 11, 8 PM ET [ Sunday, December 12, 6:30 AM IST]

Venue: FTX Arena.



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.