Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Prediction and NBA Odds

Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Prediction and NBA Odds
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Prediction and NBA Odds: For the Friday night clash between the Miami Heat and New York Knicks, the visitors, Heat are favorites to win.

The Eastern Conference table topper, Miami Heat is set to face their conference mate, New York Knicks on Friday night. The game is between the best team of the NBA 2021-22 season and one of the worst teams of this season.

For New York Knicks, chances of booking a playoffs berth are almost. They are languishing at 12th position in the Eastern Conference points table. In their last game, the Knicks lost to Brooklyn Nets. The Knicks managed to score 106 points against 111 points of Brooklyn Nets. Their Forward Julius Randle managed to peg in 31 points in his 37 minutes stint on the court. Apart from him, Evan Fournier and Immanuel Quickley were the only two players from the New York Knicks who managed to score in double digits against the Brooklyn Nets.

Miami Heat on the other hand defeated Charlotte Hornets in their last outing. The game was a close one as the result was decided in the extra time. Kyle Lowry pegged in 25 points, 9 rebounds and 5 assist in the game. Duncan Robinson assisted Kyle Lowry in the game, as he was able to score 21 points for his team. The game ended in 111-107 points in favor of the Miami Heat.

On Friday, it will be New York Knicks who will be playing a host to Miami Heat at Madison Square Garden.

Read: Raptors vs Hornets Prediction and Odds

Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Prediction and NBA Odds: NBA 2021-22 Form

For Miami Heat the season has turned out to be the best one. The Miami-based team is the table topper in Eastern Conference. They have won 38 games while losing 21 games this season. Their conference record stands at 24-12 as of now. In their last 10 games, Miami Heat have won 6 games while losing the other four games.

Talking about their record at home and away, Miami Heat has been on top of their game. At the home of 26 games they have managed to win 19 games while on roads, Miami Heat has won 19 games and lost 14 games. They are currently on a one-game winning streak.

image 340

On the other hand, the New York Knicks have an uphill task on their hands with their chances of making it to the next stage almost over. They are squandering for momentum with inconsistency and inability to step up in big games, thereby halting their overall progress.

They have lost 34 games and have emerged victorious on just 25 occasions so far. With an unfavorable home record of 13-17, they would be looking to improve that when they play the table toppers.

Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

The head-to-head stats between the New York Knicks and Miami Heat have been in favor of the Knicks. As of now, the two teams have played 128 games in the regular season with 63 victories for the Heat and 65 for the Knicks.

In their last five head-to-head games, New York Knicks have won only one game while the Heat emerged victorious in 4 other games.

This season the two teams have met once with Miami Heat defeating the New York Knicks.

Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Miami Heat

Position
Points Per Game
Assists Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
Tyler Herro
Point Guard
20.0
3.9
4.8
Kyle Lowry
Point Guard
13.3
7.9
4.6
Duncan Robinson
Shooting Guard
11.8
1.6
3.0

New York Knicks

Position
Points Per Game
Assists Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
Julius Randle
Power Forward
19.8
5.2
10.2
RJ Barrett
Shooting Guard
18.0
2.6
5.7
Evan Fournier
Shooting Guard
14.5
1.9
2.9

Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

New York Knicks when they host Miami Heat on Friday night, will be a home favorite but defeating Miami Heat will be an uphill task for the Knicks even in their den. This season the two teams have met once with the Heat walking away with a victory. Looking at the recent form of both the teams and also considering the head-to-head stats, Miami Heat has an edge in this game.

FiveThirtyEight, too predicts a win for the visitors in this game. As per them the winning probability of the Miami Heat is 60% while the chances of the New York Knicks registering a home win is 40%.

Read: Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds

Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Prediction and NBA Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Prediction and NBA Odds […]

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x