Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction

Miami Heat are predicted to win against the Orlando Magic as per the latest Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction

Tonight at Amway Center Miami Heat will take on the Orlando Magic. In their last 4 games, Miami Heat defeated some of the best teams of this season’s NBA. They are coming off a win against the 76ers in their last game. Added to it Heat defeated the Bucks, the Bulls, and lost to the Grizzlies in their last 4 games. They have been without Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo. This team, definitely when healthy are legit contenders.

The Orlando Magic on the other hand are struggling, they are on a six-game losing streak and are desperately in need of a win. They lost to Los Angeles Lakers in their last game. Orlando Magic is expected to put up a good performance tonight as they host the Miami Heat at home.

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic Prediction & Match Preview - March 14, 2021 |  NBA Season 2020-21

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Game Preview

Miami Heat:

The Miami Heat are currently 5th in the east with a 17-12 record. The Miami have figured out how to win without Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo on the court. They had a great win against the Bucks and handed the first loss for the Bucks with their big three on the court. They defeated the 76ers on Wednesday. They have had some good wins without their best players.

In the last ten games, the Miami Heat won four games and have lost 5, they were without Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo for most of their last 10 games. It has been a struggle in the offensive end for the heat without their best players.

Their offensive rating dipped from 110.2 to 109.3 and their defense has taken a big hit in the absence of Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo, their defensive rating increased from 107 to 112.5 in the last 10 games.

The Heat are a very good team even without Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo. They have shown that on the court with their performances. The Heat will look to continue their solid performance and would be looking to get the better of the Magic.

Miami Heat Best Orlando Magic In 3-Point Battle

Orlando Magic:

The Orlando Magic are currently going through a full rebuild. The Magic are currently on 6 game losing streak, the third-largest active losing streak in the league. They have also suffered from injuries to some of their key players last season.

Markelle Fultz suffered from a torn ACL last season. Jonathan Isaac suffered a torn ACL and meniscus. In their absence, Cole Anthony and the rookie Franz Wagner have stepped up.

The Magic are ranked 28th in the league in offensive rating. They are ranked 29th in defensive rating. They are ranked 25th in turnovers per game, they commit 15.4 turnovers per game. It’s been a real struggle so far. The Magic had a fighting performance in the loss against the Lakers.

They have shown glimpses of great potential and talent. The Magic are a very young team. Their young players have shown potential. They have had some impressive wins this season. They will only get better as they play a lot more.

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Miami Heat:

Tyler Herro: Herro is having a great bounce-back season. He is averaging 20.3 PPG, 5.2 RPG, and 3.7 APG off the bench. He is shooting 38.2% from three and he is attempting 6.8 3-pointers in a game.

Kyle Lowry: Kyle Lowry is still trying to fit into the new team and Heat culture that can be seen in his turnovers per game as he is averaging 3.1 turnovers per game career-high, but his presence on the court and his leadership is all this team needs especially the young players. He is averaging 13.8 PPG, 4.4 RPG, and 7.9 APG this season.

Orlando Magic:        

Cole Anthony: He is has improved significantly across all aspects from his rookie season. He is currently averaging 19.9 PPG, 6.1 RPG, 5.6 APG, and 0.8 SPG. He is shooting has also improved this season. He is shooting 42.9% from the field and 36.6% from three this season.

Franz Wagner: The rookie is having a great outing so far this season. He is averaging 14.1 PPG second in the team behind Cole Anthony. He is making a strong case for himself in the Rookie of the Year conversation. In the last 5 games he has been averaging 16.8 PPG and shooting 50.8% from the field and 46.7% from three.

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Injury Report

Miami Heat:

Jimmy ButlerOutTailbone Contusion
Bam AdebayoOutThumb Injury
Markieff MorrisOutNeck
Victor OladipoOutQuadriceps
Tyler HerroQuestionableQuadriceps

Orlando Magic:

Markelle FultzOutTorn ACL
E’Twaun MooreOutKnee
Michael Carter WilliamsOutThumb
Jalen SuggsOutLigament (Left Ankle)
Jonathan IsaacOutTorn ACL and Meniscus.
Mo BambaQuestionableAnkle
Cole AnthonyQuestionableAnkle
Gary HarrisQuestionableHamstring

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

   Miami Heat Orlando MagicPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 67%Win Probability: 33%Miami Heat

The Miami Heat have a better roaster than the Orlando Magic. Both the teams have injury concerns but the Heat have shown that they can beat elite teams even without their best players. So the Miami Heat should get past the Orlando Magic on Friday on the road.

Match Details:

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic

Date and Time: Friday, December 17, 7 PM ET

Venue: Amway Center

Read: Indian Pacers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.