Miami Heat vs Washington Wizards Prediction and Odds: Wizards to inflict a surprise defeat on Heat

Miami Heat vs Washington Wizards Prediction and Odds: Wizards to inflict a surprise defeat on Heat
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Washington Wizards are expected to win their home clash against the Miami Heat as per the latest Miami Heat vs Washington Wizards Prediction and Odds

Washington Wizards will have the chance to avenge their defeat when they host Miami Heat in the next match.

Heat won 112-97 against the Wizards in the last match as Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo led from the front.

Miami Heat vs Washington Wizards Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Miami Heat
Washington Wizards
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 47%
Win Probability: 53%
Washington Wizards

Miami Heat vs Washington Wizards Prediction and Odds: Preview

Wizards started the last match on the front foot as Bradley Beal tormented the Heat defence. Wizards defence kept the Heat offence tightly and didn’t give them easy space in the first quarter. But it was Jimmy Butler and P.J. Tucker who set the ball rolling.

Miami tried to have a man to man gameplay but their defence opened up in the proceedings and Wizards capitalised on it. But Adebayo was there to the rescue as he didn’t let the team leave behind much.

Caleb Martin was brilliant with his defensive setup and the Heat started to push as they took the lead. The wizards tried to come back strongly but constant pressure from the Heat saw them up by seven points at the stroke of halftime.

Miami Heat vs Washington Wizards Prediction

In the second half, Miami pressed the gas pedal and both Butler and Tucker pressed to shift the momentum to Miami. Washington reduced the gap to 10 in the fourth quarter with some intelligent points but Miami held their nerves to see off the game.

Washington have relied on their defence mostly and they will have another chance to rectify their mistakes. They rank 19th when it comes to offence and they need to work on that. They have managed to restrict their opponents within 42.4% when it comes to field goal attempts.

Heat are on a four match winning run and the likes of Butler, Kyle Lowry and Adebayo have contributed to the cause together. They averaged 110.1 points with an average of 46% shooting before the last match. They have also given up 103 points and allowed 42.6% shooting on the floor.

Wizards averaged 108.4 points and have managed to get 46.2% shooting before the last match. They have given up 103.5 points. They were dethroned from their pole position in the Eastern Conference by the Heat following their win in the last match.

Wizards have struggled for their shooting problems but had a better outing against Miami. But their defence and a number of turnovers turned the game. In total the team had 17 turnovers and Beal was responsible in six of them.

They need to stop Butler and Co. in if they are to produce a good result in the next match.

For Miami Jimmy Butler is leading with 24.8 points on average. He also has 2.1 steals per match. Adebayo has 11.0 rebounds while Kyle Lowry has 7.6 assists. Caleb Martin has 0.5 blocks.

For the Wizards, Bradley Beal has 23.9 points on average while Kyle Kuzma has 9.1 rebounds. Spencer Dinwiddie has 5.7 assists and K. Caldwell Pope has 1.3 steals. Daniel Gafford has 1.7 blocks.

Despite beal leading the charts, his stats have fallen drastically in comparison to the last season when he recorded 31.3 points on average. His overall shooting has been good but he has failed to convert his three pointers.

Jimmy Butler has been all over the season and he needs to show up once again as the Heat are gearing up for a Wizards challenge.

Miami Heat vs Washington Wizards Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out For

Miami Heat

Jimmy Butler: Butler is leading with 24.8 points on average. He also has 2.1 steals per match.

Washington Wizards:

Bradley Beal: Bradley Beal has 23.9 points on average.

Miami Heat vs Washington Wizards Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 133 games in the regular season. Wizards have 43 victories while the Heat have claimed  90 wins.

Miami Heat vs Washington Wizards Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

Despite Wizards losing the last match they have a 53% chance of winning the match. Heat have a 47% chance of claiming a win.

Miami Heat vs Washington Wizards Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By jeremy tache (jeremytache)

Heat blowing out the No. 1 seed in the East without Tyler Herro only to become the No. 1 seed themselves with Dwyane Wade in the building?????????

Originally Tweeted By HeatCulture (@WadexFlash)

The Miami Heat are 5-1 when Jimmy Butler scores 25+ points. In those games he’s averaging: • 30.7 PPG • 6.0 RPG • 6.3 APG • 1.5 SPG • 64% FG • 50% 3P • 89% FT • +21 +/- MVP Candidate.

Read More: Spurs vs Clippers Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x