Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction

Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win tonight’s game against Orlando Magic as per the latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction

The Milwaukee Bucks will face the Orlando Magic tonight at the Amway Center. The Bucks and magic faced each other twice this season. On both occasions, the Bucks outplayed the Magic.

The Bucks will be on the road and they will look to get past the young and undermanned Orlando Magic team, whereas the Orlando Magic are injury struck and will be looking to put up a tough fight at home.

Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks 12/28/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips

YouTube video

Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Team Preview

Milwaukee Bucks:

The Milwaukee Bucks are currently 3rd in the Eastern Conference Standings with a 21-13 record. They are coming off a three-game win streak. The Bucks have won 7 out of their last 10 games. The Bucks are back to full strength, and they showed how good they can be when fully healthy on Christmas day against the Boston Celtics.

The Bucks are a good road team, they are the 5th best road team in the league. They have won 10 out of their 18 road games so far. They are ranked 21st in turnovers committed on the road. They commit 14.9 turnovers per game on the road. The Bucks are the 6th best offensive team in the league on the road.

The Bucks are at their full strength, the fully healthy Bucks team are a championship contender. So the Bucks will be looking to play to their potential and if they do so will be able to get past the Magic.

Orlando Magic:

The Magic are currently going through a total rebuild phase. Franz Wagner their 8th overall pick has been terrific so far and he has been their second-best player so far this season. The Magic are still missing some of their young players like Markelle Fultz, and Mo Bamba. The Magic will be without a lot of their players due to health and safety protocols and a few injuries.

The Magic are currently 14th in the Eastern Conference Standings with a 7-27 record. The Orlando Magic are coming off a loss against the Heat. In the last 10 games, the Orlando Magic won only 2 of them. The Orlando Magic have the worst home record in the league, the Magic are 2-11 at home.

The young Magic at home on Tuesday will be up against the Milwaukee Bucks. The Orlando Magic will have a very difficult task in their hands especially with a lot of their players.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Milwaukee Bucks:

Giannis Antetokounmpo: Giannis is having an MVP kind of season so far. He is averaging 27.4 PPG (3rd in the league), 11.6 RPG (6th in the league), 5.8 APG, and 1.6 BPG (15th in the league). Giannis Antetokounmpo had a monstrous Christmas day game against the Boston Celtics. He had 36 points and 12 rebounds against the Celtics.

Khris Middleton: He is having a solid season so far. Middleton missed a few games early in the season. Middleton is averaging 18.3 PPG, 5.5 RPG, and 5.1 APG so far this season.

Orlando Magic:       

Franz Wagner: The rookie is having a great outing so far this season. He is averaging 15 PPG second in the team behind Cole Anthony. He has been averaging 19.8 PPG in the last 5 games.

Wendell Carter Jr.: Wendell Carter Jr. has been the third-best player for the Magic. He is averaging 12.6 PPG, 10.1 RPG, and 2.5 APG.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Injury Report

Milwaukee Bucks:

Brook LopezOutUnderwent Back Surgery

Orlando Magic:

Markelle FultzOutTorn ACL
E’Twaun MooreOutKnee
Michael Carter WilliamsOutThumb
Jalen SuggsOutLigament (Left Ankle)
Jonathan IsaacOutTorn ACL and Meniscus.
Cole AnthonyOutRight Ankle Sprain
Mychal MulderOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Terrence RossOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Chuma OkekeOutHealth and Safety Protocols
BJ JohnsonOutHealth and Safety Protocols
Mo BambaOutAnkle.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction:

   Milwaukee Bucks Orlando MagicPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 74%Win Probability: 26%Milwaukee Bucks

The Milwaukee Bucks will be fully healthy and have been displaying their excellent game recently. The Orlando Magic are really struggling this season so far especially at home.  Looking at the recent form of both the teams and also considering this season’s head-to-head clash between them, Milwaukee Bucks have an edge going in the game and should be able to win tonight’s game.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Milwaukee Bucks vs Orlando Magic

Date and Time: Tuesday, December 28, 7 PM ET

Venue: Amway Center

Read: Charlotte Hornets vs Houston Rockets Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.