Minnesota Lynx vs Los Angeles Sparks Odds and Prediction

Minnesota Lynx vs Los Angeles Sparks Odds and Prediction
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Minnesota Lynx is predicted to win tonight’ game against Los Angeles Sparks as per the latest Minnesota Lynx vs Los Angeles Sparks Odds and Prediction

Tonight at Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Los Angeles Sparks will take on Minnesota Lynx. The Sparks have struggled this season and are a bottom-placed team in Western Conference. Minnesota Lynx on the other hand has had a better season as compared to Los Angeles Sparks. They are currently 3rd in Western Conference.

Tonight when Los Angles Sparks travels to Minnesota they will be hoping to end their 4 game losing streak while Minnesota Lynx will be looking forward to extending their winning streak to 4 games.

Minnesota Lynx vs Los Angeles Sparks Odds and Prediction

Minnesota Lynx vs Los Angeles Sparks Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

Minnesota Lynx have had a better season as compared to Los Angeles Sparks. Lynx is 4th in overall season ranking while Sparks is at 10th spot. This season Minnesota Lynx has already defeated Los Angeles Sparks twice. Looking at their form at home, Lynx has lost 3 games hosting team and won 9 games. Sparks on the other hand have just 3 wins on road. They have lost 10 odd games on road.

Considering the home advantage as well as taking in account the recent form of both the teams, the Minnesota Lynx has an edge in tonight’s game.

FiveThirtyEight, also predicts a win for Minnesota Lynx. As per them, the host has an 84% chance of defeating the visitors tonight while the win probability of Sparks is a mere 16%.

Minnesota Lynx
Los Angeles Sparks
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 84%
Win Probability: 14%
Minnesota Lynx

Minnesota Lynx vs Los Angeles Sparks Odds and Prediction: WNBA 2021 Form

The two Western Conference teams, Los Angeles Sparks and Minnesota Lynx have had an overall average season as of now. Minnesota Lynx is 3rd placed team in the Western conference while Los Angeles Sparks is at the bottom of the points table.

Talking about the recent, Minnesota Lynx started off with four back-to-back defeats which were enough to push them to the bottom of the points table. However, they were quick to pull up their socks and went on to defeat Connecticut Sun in their 5th match of this season. After their first victory, they registered two more back-to-back victories which brought them back in the tournament. Currently, they have 16 wins and 9 defeats in this season.

They have won 9 games playing at home while lost 3 games. However, playing away from home, they are 8-2 as of now. Playing against the teams from their own conference, they have 9 wins and 4 defeats. Currently, they are on a 3-games winning streak.

Los Angeles Sparks on the other hand has more defeats than wins this season. They have 17 defeats and 10 wins as of now. They are coming off a defeat in their last game and in the last 10 games, they have 4 wins and 6 losses.

At home, they have maintained a record of 7-7 while on roads of 13 games they have lost 10 games. Their conference record as of now stands at 1-11.

Minnesota Lynx vs Los Angeles Sparks Odds and Prediction: Head-to-head

Minnesota Lynx and Los Angeles Sparks played their first head-to-head game back in 2009. Minnesota Lynx defeated Los Angeles Sparks by a score of 87-76.

Since then the two teams have played 63 games against each other. Of 63 games, Minnesota Lynx has won 31 games while Los Angeles Sparks has won 32 games. In the last 5 games between the two teams, Minnesota Lynx has 3 wins while Los Angeles Sparks has 2 wins.

This season the two teams have met twice and in both the games, Minnesota Lynx defeated Lo Angeles Sparks. Currently, Minnesota Lynx is on a 3-game winning streak against the Sparks.

Minnesota Lynx vs Los Angeles Sparks Odds and Prediction

Minnesota Lynx vs Los Angeles Sparks Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Minnesota Lynx vs Los Angeles Sparks

Scheduled Date and Time: 3rd September, 8:00 PM EST

Host Team: Minnesota Lynx

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Read: Seattle Storm vs New York Liberty Odds and Prediction

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x