Nets vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

Nets vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

Philadelphia 76ers will start as favorites when they take on Brooklyn Nets tonight.

The latest Nets vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds also predicts win for the 76ers.

The Brooklyn Nets are set to lock horns with the Philadephia 76ers for an exciting Eastern Conference clash tonight. After a season full of many highs and lows, the Nets have a lot to do over the next few weeks to keep their playoff hopes alive. The fact that they defeated a higher-ranked side in the last game must be giving the boys a lot of confidence before facing the mighty 76ers.

The Philadelphia 76ers bounced back strongly after losing to the Miami Heat. They will look to consolidate their position in the points table and carry forward the winning momentum before the playoffs when they meet the Nets at the Wells Fargo Center Arena.

It is going to be an interesting matchup for Philadelphia’s key player James Harden as he will be facing his former team for the first time after he left the Brooklyn squad just before the trade deadline of last month. Kyrie Irving’s words on Harden seem interesting before the big clash, Irving said:

“I wish him (James Harden) nothing but peace and love. We have a great friendship, but it didn’t work out. I wish things could have been communicated better for all of us as men, but hey, no hard feelings here with me or anyone else.”

Nets vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

76ers vs Nets NBA Odds and Prediction

Brooklyn NetsPhiladelphia 76ersPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 23%Win Probability: 77%76ers

Read: Bulls vs Pistons Prediction and NBA Odds

Nets vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Brooklyn Nets have been very inconsistent this season. This is the reason why they are 33-33 currently and at the 8th spot in the Eastern Conference. They will face the 76ers after securing a good 132-121 win over the Charlotte Hornets. Irving played exceptionally well in that game as he added as many as 50 points to his name.

The Philadelphia 76ers had a good season so far. They are 40-24 as of now and the 2nd spot in their conference. The 76ers have won 6 of their last 7 games and they will be hosting the Brooklyn Nets after a comfortable 121-106 over the Chicago Bulls.

The Nets have maintained a good away record of 20-15 this season. The 76ers also seem to be a very strong side to dominate at their home. Their home record stands at 19-13 till now.

76ers vs Nets NBA Odds and Prediction: Team Stats

TeamPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Brooklyn Nets111.124.844.2
Philadelphia 76ers108.523.242.1

Nets vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

The Brooklyn Nets and the Philadelphia 76ers have played a total of 206 regular-season games against each other. The 76ers are having an upper hand they won 119 games, while the Nets managed to win 87 clashes.

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, 3 games were won by the 76ers and 2 by the Nets. The last meeting took place on 30 December 2021. The 76ers won that battle with a score of 110-102.

Nets vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Brooklyn Nets: Guard – Kyrie Irving | Guard – Seth Curry | Forward – Kevin Durant | Forward – Bruce Brown | Center – Andre Drummond

Philadephia 76ers: Guard – Tyrese Maxey | Guard – James Harden | Forward – Matisse Thybulle | Forward – Tobias Harris | Center – Joel Embiid

Nets vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Brooklyn Nets:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Kevin DurantPower Forward29.15.87.2
Kyrie IrvingPoint Guard26.25.44.6
PlayerPositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Bruce BrownSmall Forward7.51.10.5

Philadelphia 76ers:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Joel EmbidCenter29.74.311.2
James HardenShooting Guard22.710.47.9
PlayerPositionPoints Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Matisse ThybulleSmall Forward5.81.71.1

Nets vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

It is going to be a mammoth task for the Nets to challenge the 76ers in their own backyard They need to be at their best for this clash and all the players need to contribute along with Durant and Irving.

The 76ers, on the other hand, would like to dominate the Nets and aim for the top spot in the Eastern Conference. The prediction and betting platforms are suggesting a win for the Philadelphia 76ers in this contest.

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.