New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Knicks to edge Nuggets

New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Knicks to edge Nuggets

New York Knicks are projected to win their match against Denver Nuggets as per the latest New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds.

The Denver Nuggets will be facing the New York Knicks on Saturday at the Madison Square Garden. The Nuggets are currently on a seven-game road trip. The Nuggets are coming off a terrible loss against the Orlando Magic. The Nuggets were up by 16 points at halftime against the Magic, but the Magic comeback in the second half to outscore the Nuggets 61-40 to take the win.

The Knicks on the other hand are coming off a two-game losing streak, they lost against the Nets and the Bulls by a combined 6 points. The Knicks are on the end of their 4 game homestand. The Knicks are currently struggling with an 11-11 record, and they are currently 10th in the east.

New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: New York Knicks Preview

The Knicks started their season with a record of 5-1, the Knicks from thereon have been very inconsistent. In their last 6 games, the Knicks have lost 4 of them, which has put them 10th in the east. Their biggest pickup in the off-season Kemba Walker has found himself out of the rotation as the Knicks are -122 (plus/minus) with Kemba Walker on the floor and Alec Burks has replaced Kemba Walker in the lineup to give the Knicks the defensive stability.

New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction

What should be the New York Knicks Game Plan against the Nuggets?

  1. Offensive Rebounding: The Nuggets are the second-worst team in the league in rebounding as they average 42.5 boards per game. On the other hand, the Knicks are 11th in offensive rebounds per game in the league. The knicks should attack the board to get more second-chance opportunities.
  2.  Attack the paint more: The Nuggets rank 27th in the league in opponents’ points in the Paint. They give away 48.1 points per game in the paint. So Knicks should use this and try to score more points in the paint against the Nuggets.

New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Denver Nuggets Preview

The Nuggets are off to a mixed start to this season. They started the season without their second-best player Jamal Murray as he is recovering from his ACL injury that he sustained last season. They have also lost their young star Michael Porter Jr. in the middle of this season as he is set to get a back surgery.

The Nuggets are currently 10th in the West with a 10-11 record. The Nuggets are coming off a terrible loss against the Magic on Wednesday, they blew a 16 point at the half and lost the game by 5 points. Can the Nuggets turn it around against the Knicks after a heartbreaking loss against the Magic?

What should be the Nuggets Game Plan against the New York Knicks?

The Knicks are a good rebounding team, the average 10.4 Offensive Rebound Per Game. The Nuggets should focus on their rebounding it is very important for the Nuggets to clear the glass and do not give the second chance opportunities. The Knicks average 14 in second-chance points.

New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Players to watch out for

Julius Randle: Julius Randle had a monster game against the Bulls, he had 30 points, 12 rebounds, and 6 assists in the loss against the Bulls. He leads the Knicks in scoring, Rebounds, and assists with 19.9 PPG, 10.2 RPG, and 5.2 APG.

Nikola Jokic: Jokic is producing MVP numbers this season and showing everyone why he is the reigning MVP. Jokic is leading the nuggets in all possible categories, he leads the Nuggets in scoring, rebounding, assists, steals, and blocks per game. He is averaging 25.7 PPG, 13.8 RPG, 6.2 APG, 1.2 SPG, and 0.8 BPG.

YouTube video

New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets Odds: Match Odds

 New York KnicksDenver NuggetsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight55%45%New York Knicks

New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets is going to be a close game, but the Knicks have a slight edge over the Nuggets. It will be a Knicks home game, even the Knicks are 5-7 this season in home playing at Madison Square Garden for a visiting side is not easy. Nuggets will be without two of their top 3 players. So, considering all these we can expect the Knicks to go past the Nuggets on Saturday.

New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets Odds: Predicted Winner

As per FiveThirtyEight, New York Knicks are favourites with 55% while Denver Nuggets have a chance of 45% in the match.

New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Match Details

New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets

Date and Time: Saturday, December 4, 8:30 PM ET [ Saturday, December 4, 11:30 PM IST]

Venue: Madison Square Garden.

Read More: Warriors vs Suns Prediction and Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.