New York Liberty vs Phoenix Mercury Betting Odds and Predictions: Mercury 80 Liberty 64

New York Liberty vs Phoenix Mercury Betting Odds and Predictions: Mercury 80 Liberty 64
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Phoenix Mercury is predicted to win tonight’s game against New York Liberty as per the latest New York Liberty vs Phoenix Mercury Betting Odds and Predictions

New York Liberty is once again set to host Phoenix Mercury tonight. It will be the 27th game of the season for the New York Liberty and they will be looking forward to registering a win as they have lost the last 3 games. Phoenix Mercury on the other hand will be high on confidence as they defeated New York Liberty in their last game.

Before their home crowd in the last game, New York Liberty was completely crushed by the visitor’s Phoenix Mercury. Mercury took an early of 16 points in the very first quarter and after that New York Liberty struggled to catch up with the lead of the Phoenix. In the end, Phoenix Mercury registered a 27 points win over the host, New York Liberty.

Tonight the two teams will once again come face-to-face at Barclays Center, home to New York Liberty.

New York Liberty without Ionescu edge Phoenix Mercury

New York Liberty vs Phoenix Mercury Betting Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Phoenix Mercury has had a slightly better season as compared to New York Liberty. Currently, they are on 5 games winning streak. New York Liberty on the other hand has lost their last 3 games. In the last game, it was Phoenix Mercury who defeated New York Liberty.

Despite New York Liberty enjoying home advantage, Phoenix Mercury has an upper hand going in the game. The New York Liberty vs Phoenix Mercury Betting Odds and Predictions also predicts a win for Phoenix Mercury.

As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability for Phoenix Mercury stands at 65% while the chances of New York Libert’s win is 35%.

Phoenix Mercury
New York Liberty
Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 65%
Win Probability: 35%
Phoenix Mercury

New York Liberty vs Phoenix Mercury Betting Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Mercury is playing some really good basketball right now having won four games in a row. They are placed 4th in Western Conference. Overall they rank 5th in the season. As of now they have won 14 games and lost 10 games this season.

In the last 10 games, they have won 7 games and lost just 3. At home, they have won 6 games and lost 7 while on roads they have won 8 of the 11 games. Their conference record stands at 6-7 as of now.

New York Liberty on the other hand has been slightly inconsistent this season. They have more defeats than winnings this season. Currently, they are 3rd in the Eastern Conference with 11 wins and 15 defeats. They are on 3 games losing streak.

Talking about their conference record, they have 5 wins and 8 defeats playing the teams from Eastern Conference. In the last 10 games, they had 3 wins and 7 defeats. At home, they are 6-8 while on roads they have managed to win 5 games and lost 7 games.

New York Liberty vs Phoenix Mercury Betting Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Phoenix Mercury and New York Liberty clashed for the first time in 2009. Phoenix Mercury defeated the New York Liberty (91-84). Since then there has been a total of 31 head-to-head clashes between Phoenix Mercury and New York Liberty.

Phoenix Mercury has so far won 19 games while New York Liberty has won 12 games. In the last five games between the two teams, Phoenix Mercury has won 4 games while New York Liberty has 1 win.

This season of two head-to-head games, New York Liberty won the first game and Phoenix Mercury won the last game.

New York Liberty vs Phoenix Mercury Betting Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Phoenix Mercury vs New York Liberty

Scheduled Date and Time: 27 August, 8 PM EST

Host Team: New York Liberty at Barclays Centre

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Read all our NBA Coverage here

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x