Nuggets vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds

Nuggets vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds

Denver Nuggets is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies as per the latest Nuggets vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds

The Denver Nuggets are set to face the challenge of the Memphis Grizzlies tonight at the Ball Arena. The Grizzlies have a lot to ponder about, after losing against Utah Jazz in their recent outing, which has derailed their confidence a bit.

The side would be hoping for some redemption in the remaining games. On the other hand, the Nuggets have little to worry about after notching up 4 wins in the last 5 games and are looking to repeat the same heroics tonight.

Even though the Nuggets are favored in the odds and predictions, the Grizzlies would do everything they can to pull off an upset in this away fixture.

Nuggets vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds

Denver NuggetsMemphis GrizzliesPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 60%Win Probability: 40%Nuggets
SmarketsOdds: 1.57Odds: 2.06Nuggets
YouTube video

Nuggets vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Denver Nuggets are looking to go deep for yet another season after some strong performances coming their way so far. This is pretty evident when we look at their overall record. They have won 47 games as opposed to 33 losses so far besides a boasting 22-17 home record and a 25-16 away record.

The start to the season wasn’t on the expected lines with defeats to the prominent side. This pattern continued for the next few games but they finally started to punch above their weights. They have managed to string 3 victories in the last 5 outings and are longing to keep the momentum going.

The Memphis Grizzlies are definitely one of the dark horses with the side expected to do well in the postseason games. This has not only elevated their odds but has also given them the confidence and license to go for the glory with nothing to lose attitude.

In their April campaign so far, they have managed to give a proper beating to Phoenix Suns but a closely fought defeat to Utah Jazz meant that they would be looking to make the most of the remaining 3 games. They are currently sitting pretty in 2nd place with 55 victories and 24 losses in the Western Conference.

Nuggets vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (98 games): Nuggets – 59 wins, Grizzlies – 39 wins.           

Playoffs played: 0

Previous meeting: Grizzlies won 122-118 on 21st Jan 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

YouTube video

Nuggets vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to watch


Nikola Jokic who plays at the center position was the only one who took the attack to the opposition with 41 points and 4 assists in 40 minutes.

Austin Rivers who is the point guard has a 3-pointer conversion of 34.7% so far in addition to averaging 6 points.

Aaron Gordon who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 51.9 and a free throw percentage of 73.8 in 74 games this season. He has also averaged 5.9 rebounds per game during the same time.

Monte Morris who plays as a point guard has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 12.6 points and 4.4 assists in his career.


Jaren Jackson Jr is the small forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 17.16 and an average of 16.4 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 28 points along with 2 assists in just 39 minutes.

Tyus Jones is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 45.5% and a 3-pointer conversion of 39.3% so far.

Steven Adams who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 7.1 points and 10 rebounds per game in his career.

Ziaire Williams is another important forward who averages close to 7.7 points in every outing.

Nuggets vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The odds for this particular game between Nuggets and Grizzlies would be interesting to watch given how well they have done in their respective conferences.

Looking at the predictions for the clash, it is very clear that the Nuggets are holding a significant advantage going into this match with a 60% chance whereas the away team needs a big effort to turn things around.

According to Oddschecker, the Memphis Grizzlies are playing the catchup in this contest with odds of 23/20 while the hosts are enjoying odds of 20/27. On the other hand, SMarkets have also reiterated that Nuggets are in pole position for the game.

Nuggets vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Lakers vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.