Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds

Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Denver Nuggets will start as favorites in their upcoming game against the Sacramento Kings.

The latest Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds also favors the visitors over the host in this game.

Denver Nuggets and Sacramento Kings are set to clash against each other this Thursday night. The game is between one of the best Western Conference teams this season while the other one has been struggling this season.

Denver Nuggets is coming off a win against the No. 2 ranked team in the Western Conference, Golden State Warriors. Playing an away game, the Nuggets were able to pull off a 1 point win over the Warriors last Wednesday. The game was completely dominated by the Warriors in the first three quarters but it was in the final quarter when the Nuggets were able to take a 9 points lead over the Warriors, thereby winning the game by 117-116 points.

Nikola Jokic was the star of the game for the Nuggets as he pegged in 35 points and has 17 rebounds and 8 assists in the game. Bryn Forbes was of great support to Jokic as he in his 30 minutes stint on the court added 22 points to the Nuggets score.

Sacramento Kings on the other hand are coming off a defeat at the hands of the Chicago Bulls in their last game. Playing an away game, the Kings lagged behind the Bulls from the very first quarter but they were able to minimize the Bulls lead to mere 2 points by the end of the 3rd quarter. In the final quarter, Chicago Bulls defended well while their offense did not miss to score. In the end, the Kings lost the game by a score difference of 118-125.

Thursday night, it will be the Sacramento Kings who will be playing a host to the Denver Nuggets. The Nuggets will be looking forward to extending their 3 games winning streak while the Kings will be hoping of returning to winning ways.

Denver Nuggets
Sacramento Kings
Predicted Winner
Odds: 1.42
Odds: 2.48
Denver Nuggets
Spread: -3.5 (-107)
Spread: +3.5 (-107)
Denver Nuggets

Read: Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Odds and Prediction

Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds: NBA 2021-22 Form

The Denver Nuggets have been playing some excellent games lately. They are moving in the right direction for booking a berth in the playoffs. Currently, with 33 victories and 25 defeats, they are 6th in the Western Conference points table. In their last 10 games, they have won 6 while losing the other 4 games.

The Nuggets are undefeated in their last 3 games. At home, they have won 16 games and lost 10 games while on roads they have 17 wins and 15 defeats. Their conference record stands at 18-17 currently.

Sacramento Kings on the other hand have lost more games than what they have won. Their chances of making it for the playoffs is almost over as they are 13 placed team in the Western Conference and have managed to win just 22 games and lost massive 38 games. In the last 10 games, they have had just 4 victories and are on 2 games losing streak.

Talking about their conference record, they have won 15 games playing teams from Conference while have lost 22 games. They on the road record have been quite disappointed as they have won only 7 of 28 away games. At home, they have managed 15 wins and lost 17 games.

Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds

Read: Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds

Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds: Head-to-Head

Denver Nuggets and Sacramento Kings have played 189 games in the regular season. The head-to-head stats have been slightly in favor of the Nuggets. As of now, of 189 games in the regular season, Denver Nuggets have won 96 games for the Kings have won 93 games.

In their last five head-to-head games, the Kings have had an edge with 3 wins while the Nuggets have won the rest of the two games.

This season the two teams have met once with Denver Nuggets emerging victorious.

Read: Suns vs Thunder Prediction and Odds

Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Denver Nuggets

Position
Points Per Game
Assists Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
Nikola Jokic
Center
26.0
7.9
13.8
Will Barton
Small Forward
15.2
3.9
5.0
Aaron Gordon
Power Forward
14.5
2.6
5.8

Sacramento Kings

Position
Points Per Game
Assists Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
De’Aaron Fox
Center
21.8
5.1
3.9
Harrison Barnes
Small Forward
17.0
2.5
6.1
Buddy Hield
Shooting Guard
14.8
2.1
4.2

Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

The host Sacramento Kings haven’t had a season that they can boast about. They have struggled from the very start and currently, they are out of the playoffs race. Playing a host to Denver Nuggets, the Kings will have home advantage but looking at their form this season, they will need to put in some extra effort to get past the challenge of the Denver Nuggets who are well in the playoffs race.

Considering the recent form of both the teams and also taking the head-to-head stats into consideration, the Denver Nuggets have an advantage in the game. The latest Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds also favors Nuggets over the Kings. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of the host stands at 47% while the chances of Denver Nuggets winning a game on roads is 53% as per the platform.

image 313

Read: Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

2 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds […]

trackback

[…] Read: Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds […]

2
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x