Nuggets vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds

Nuggets vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds

Denver Nuggets will start as favorites when they host Golden State Warriors tonight.

The latest Nuggets vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds also favor Nuggets’ win over the Warriors.

The Denver Nuggets have a tough ask when they face Golden State Warriors in an intra-conference clash this week. The game is scheduled to be played in the Ball Arena tonight.

The Warriors are slightly on the backfoot with just three triumphs in the last 10 outings while the hosts are looking to go 2-0 in the space of three days.

Given the way that Warriors have bounced back when cornered, it’s unwise to count them out with Nuggets expected to do well here according to predictions. This paves way for an interesting clash for all the NBA fans.

Nuggets vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds

Nuggets vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds

Denver NuggetsGolden State WarriorsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 62%Win Probability: 38%Denver Nuggets

Read: Nets vs 76ers Prediction and NBA Odds

Nuggets vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds: 2020-21 Form

The Denver Nuggets are in no mood to back off after posing a strong challenge to every team they have played in the tournament so far. Even though it is no privy information that they have executed their plans perfectly, they still have work to do, to make it to the pinnacle.

They are sitting in the 6th spot with a win ratio of 0.600 and a couple of wins from here on will help them break into the top 10. The side is in the middle of a glorious streak of 3 wins besides an astonishing 9-1 record in the last 10 games. With postseason fast approaching, it is important for them to pull up their socks.

The Golden State Warriors came into the season as the dark horses but they have exceeded all the expectations so far. They are looking like one of the most formidable and complete sides in the Western Conference.

Their March journey hasn’t turned out as well as it should have with just the one victory against Clippers as opposed to 4 losses in the same period while facing Timberwolves, Lakers, and Nuggets. But the biggest positive is they have managed to hold on to their 3rd spot with an outside chance of finishing at the top of the conference. They have registered 44 triumphs in 22 appearances in this edition.

YouTube video

Nuggets vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (184 games): Nuggets – 100 wins, Warriors – 84 wins.

Playoffs played: Nuggets – 2 wins, Warriors – 4 wins.

Previous meeting: Nuggets won 131-124 on 7th March 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Nuggets vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to watch

Nuggets:

Nikola Jokic who plays at the center position was in good form by pitching in with 32 points and an assist in 32 minutes last time around.

Austin Rivers who is the point guard has a 3-pointer conversion of 41.2% so far in addition to averaging 21.3 points.

Jeff Green who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 50.8 and a free throw percentage of 84 in 61 games this season. He has also averaged 3.1 rebounds per game during the same time.

Monte Morris who has played at the point guard has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 12.8 points and 4.3 assists in his career.

Warriors:

Moses Moody is looking in hot form as he notched up yet another 30-pointer single-handedly driving the side against Nuggets. He has averaged 0.4 assists and 1.6 dribbles per game this season.

Kevon Looney provided great support as he pitched in with 13 points and 4 assists. He has also impressed everyone with a free throw percentage of 60.5.

Jordan Poole has been a permanent shooting guard with 3.1 rebounds per game and an average of 28.7 minutes in the middle.

Jonathan Kuminga has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 8.8 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.

Nuggets vs Warriors Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Denver Nuggets are looking to capitalize on their current momentum with the Warriors in a huddle to get back in the reckoning. The betting platforms like FiveThirtyEight have gone on to give a 62% chance to the Nuggets whereas the Golden State lads are in here with a small chance of 38% on Thursday night.

According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the last year’s conference semi-finalists Denver Nuggets are the eleventh favorites in this season with odds of 30/1 while the underdogs Golden State Warriors have seemed to find the right balance, as they are put in 2nd place, under outright predictions.

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.