Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction

Philadelphia 76ers are predicted to win against the Atlanta Hawks tonight as per the latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction

The Philadelphia 76ers will take on the Atlanta Hawks tonight at the Wells Fargo Center. These two teams met two times this season. On both occasions, the 76ers got past the Hawks to get the win. 

The 76ers at home will be looking a get a clean sweep and win all three regular-season games against the Hawks, whereas the Atlanta Hawks are struck by players entering the Covid-19 protocols. They will be without a lot of their players for this matchup against the Philadelphia 76ers.

Read: Nuggets vs Hornets Odds and Prediction

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction: Crowd’s Pick

YouTube video

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction: Game Preview

Philadelphia 76ers:

The Philadelphia 76ers are currently 7th in the east with a 16-15 record. In the last 10 games, the 76ers have won 5 and lost 5. The 76ers have lost 3 of their last 4 games. They are coming off a great win against the Celtics on the road. It has been a real struggle so far for the 76ers but they will be looking to get the win at home on Thursday.

They have not been great at home so far this season. They have one of the worst records at home. They have won only 6 out of the 13 games they have played at home so far. They are the worst rebounding team at home this season. Their 3-point shooting percentage dips from 34.8% to 33.6% at home.

The 76ers will be looking to change their fortunes at home and will be looking to use the injury woes of the Hawks team to their advantage to fix their problems at home.

Atlanta Hawks:

The Atlanta Hawks are really having a tough season so far they are not able to recreate their last season performance as of now. They are currently 11th in the east with a 14-15 record. They are coming off a loss against the Orlando Magic, the Hawks have lost 4 out of their last 5 games. They are 4-6 in the last 10 games. Now they will be without Trae young and a few other key players due to health and safety protocols.

The Hawks will be without 8 of their players which includes their superstar Trae Young. The Hawks have struggled on the road. They are 6-8 on the road. Their defense has taken a hit on the road as they are ranked 23rd in defense on the road. With their best scorer Trae Young, the offensive might struggle too.

So, with a lot of players missing for the Atlanta Hawks for this matchup against the 76ers, it will be a difficult task for the Hawks to win on the road against the 76ers on Thursday.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Philadelphia 76ers:

Joel Embiid: Embiid has been terrific across the stats sheet so far this season. He is averaging 25.1 PPG (team-high), 10.9 RPG, 4.4 APG, 1.4 BPG (team-high). Joel Embiid led the 76ers with 41 points 10 rebounds on the road against the Celtics.

Tobias Harris: He has been the second-best player for the 76ers. He has had a good season so far averaging 18.8 PPG, 7.7 RPG, and 3.4 APG.

Atlanta Hawks:

Cam Reddish: Cam Reddish is having a solid season so far this season. He is averaging 11.1 PPG, 2.6 RPG, and 1.0 SPG.

John Collins: John Collins has been sensational, he has been the second-best player in the team and the best defender on the team He is averaging 17.2 PPG, 7.9 RPG, and 1.2 BPG.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction: Injury Report

Philadelphia 76ers:

PlayerStatusInjury
Dany GreenOutHealth and safety protocols.
Shake MiltonOutHealth and safety protocols.
Andre DrummondOutHealth and safety protocols.
George NiangOutHealth and safety protocols.
Ben SimmonsOutPersonal.

Atlanta Hawks:

PlayerStatusInjury
Kevin HuerterOutHealth and safety protocols.
Lou WilliamsOutHealth and safety protocols.
Timothe Luwawu- CabarrotOutHealth and safety protocols.
Clint CapelaOutHealth and safety protocols.
Danilo GallinariOutHealth and safety protocols.
Trae YoungOutHealth and safety protocols.
De’Andre HunterOutWrist.
Solomon HillOutHamstring.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

 Philadelphia 76ersAtlanta HawksPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 79%Win Probability: 21% Philadelphia 76ers
OddssharkSpread -7.5 (-109)Spread +7.5 (-109) Philadelphia 76ers

The Atlanta Hawks will be missing a lot of their players due to the league’s health and safety protocols, and the Hawks will on the road against the 76ers, so all these gives the 76ers an upper hand. So, the Philadelphia 76ers should be able to get past the Atlanta Hawks and get the win at home on Thursday.

Match Details:

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks

Date and Time: Thursday, December 23, 7 PM ET [Friday, December 24, 5:30 AM IST]

Venue: Wells Fargo Center.

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.