Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Celtics to tame down Philadelphia

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Celtics to tame down Philadelphia
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Boston Celtics are projected to win their match against Philadelphia 76ers in the NBA as per the latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds

Boston Celtics will host Philadelphia 76ers in the NBA.

Celtics defeated Toronto Raptors 109-97 while Philadelphia too got the better of Orlando Magic 101-96.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Philadelphia 76ers
Boston Celtics
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 62%
Win Probability: 38%
Boston Celtics

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Preview

Seth Curry finished with 24 points as the 76ers defeated Magic pretty convincingly. Tobias Harris put up another 17 points but Magic had some other plans as they almost pulled off a brilliant victory as they levelled the score at 93-93.

But they had the luxury of free throws in the dying minute which gave them the much needed edge as they subdued the Magic.

Joel Embiid couldn’t be involved in 9 games as he was isolated having contracted the Covid-19 virus. But he returned with a bang against Minnesota Timberwolves as he netted 42 points alongside 14 rebounds and three assists. The player is healthy and strong and will be available for the Boston match.

The 76ers are yet to win a match against any team in the Atlantic division and have lost all the matches they have played so far. They will be needed their best game to keep Boston Celtics away in the next game.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston celtics Prediction

They have lost seven of their last 10 matches and have averaged 104.9 points with 43.5 rebounds. They have also recorded 21.8 assists and 5.7 blocks. They have given up 110.5 points so far.

The Celtics have won six and lost 4 in their last 10 matches. They have averaged 105.8 points and 49.4 points. They have also racked up 22.7 assists and 4.5 blocks per game. They have given up 102.5 points on average.

Josh Richardson had a wonderful game against the Raptors as he netted 18 points and contributed to the cause heavily as Jayson Tatum had a rare off day.

It has been the reason behind their success. Whenever a player is down with off form other players have stepped up in especially away games.

Grant Williams too has proved his worth with his consistent deliverance. The player came up with 15 points and 5 rebounds and has been a solid defender. He is also a good shooter and is very mobile on the court.

Celtics’s rebounding also earned plaudits and they are ranked third in rebounding. They have dominated possessions and their defensive solidity will be once again put to test against Philadelphia.

For the 76ers Tobias Harris had 17 points against Magic. His most of the points came in the first half as he struggled to get it going in the second half.

Embiid might have felt a bit tired for his struggle with Covid-19 and the player ended the evening with 16 points. Curry’s shooting has been tremendous for the last few matches. He put up a massive 24 points which proved vital for Philadelphia.

Tyrese Maxey could have done better with his shooting but he forced some of the turnovers.

For the Celtics, Jayson Tatum has averaged 24.3 points and 8.5 rebounds. Marcus Smart has 5.7 assists and 2.1 steals while Al Horford has 1.1 blocks.

For the 76ers, Tyrese Maxey has 18.0 points and 5.0 assists for Philadelphia on average per match. Andre Drummond has 10.8 rebounds. 0.9 steals and 1.1 blocks.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Philadelphia 76ers

Tyrese Maxey: Tyrese Maxey has 18.0 points and 5.0 assists.

Boston Celtics

Jayson Tatum: Jayson Tatum has averaged 24.3 points and 8.5 rebounds.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 455 games in the regular season. 76ers have 193 victories while the Celtics have claimed 262 wins.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

As per FiveThirtyEight, Celtics have a chance of 62% while Philadelphia will have a chance of 38% of claiming a win.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By Reagan Reese (reaganreese_)

NBA star Enes Kanter is now an American citizen and has legally changed his name to Enes Kanter Freedom. The Boston Celtics center, who frequently speaks out against oppressive governments, passed his citizenship test and was sworn in as an official citizen.

Originally Tweeted By Pat Ram (Celtics_PRam)

I think most Celtics fans want to see those kids play more. Doing “nothing” definitely not the right response though, and it would’ve resulted in not signing Fournier, so that defeats the purpose of my point about the 3 out 3 in swap.

Originally Tweeted By Logia Hiram (LogiaHiram)

Joel Embiid made his long-awaited return to the Philadelphia 76ers lineup on Saturday night, and despite missing nine games while under the league’s health and safety protocols, Embiid looked like he hadn’t missed a beat.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics

Scheduled Date and Time: 1st December, 07:30 pm EST

Venue: TD Garden

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Nuggets vs Magic Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x