Philadelphia 76ers vs Milwaukee Bucks Prediction and Odds: 76ers to edge Bucks

Philadelphia 76ers vs Milwaukee Bucks Prediction and Odds: 76ers to edge Bucks

Philadelphia 76ers are projected to win their home game against Milwaukee Bucks according to the latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Milwaukee Bucks Prediction and Odds

one betting odds

Philadelphia 76ers will host the Milwaukee Bucks in NBA Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA on Tuesday.

The Bucks have been struggling and have lost their last four home games. They are currently 4-6 and they have been ravaged by injuries from the start of the season.

Bucks lost their last two matches and got defeated by Washing ton Wizards 101-94 in the last match.

Philadelphia lost to New York Knicks 103-96 at their home and will be determined to get back on a winning note.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Milwaukee Bucks Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Philadelphia 76ersMilawaukee BucksPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 51%Win Probability: 49%Philadelphia 76ers

Philadelphia 76ers vs Milwaukee Bucks Prediction and Odds: Preview

 The Bucks are the holder of the League Championship currently but have had a very bad start to their title defence. Both the teams will be without a host of players as everyone is battling some kind of illness. Khris Middleton is batting covid problems while Brook Lopez has some back problems.

Philadelphia won’t have the service of their superstar Joel Embiid who has been down with covid. He will now have to submit consecutive negative tests to be eligible to play again. Philadelphia coach Doc Rivers confirmed the development. “He’s not doing great, struggling with it, like Tobias.”

Isaiah Joe and Matisse Thybulle are also out of this match.

Giannis Antetokounmpo has been trying his level best to get it going on the court but hasn’t been able to implement the results due to some poor displays by his fellow colleagues.

YouTube video

On the other side, the 76ers have been on a good run off late. Before their loss to the Knicks, they had won six games on a trot and a lot will be depending on how the health of the players are doing.They just lost Joel Embiid for at least 10 days and are also waiting to take Tobias Harris under their fold. Danny Green returned in the last match and should be available for this match.

Philadelphia have won four and lost two at their home and are currently leading the Eastern Conference. A win over Milwaukee will give them a firm grip on their playoff hopes.The Bucks haven’t been impressive yet and have been playing without a number of players with the likes of Khris Middleton and Brook Lopez and it would be difficult for them to pick up a win against Philadelphia in these circumstances.

Philadelphia have done pretty well without their key players and it remains to be seen how they perform against the underrated Bucks.

Antetokounmpo put a massive display against Washinton as he racked up 29 points with 18 rebounds and five assists to his name.

They are averaging 21.1 assists per game. They are 19th in the league in bot scoring offences and scoring defences. Antetokounmpo has averaged 27.3 points per game while Middleton has been coming with 20 points on average.

They are shooting at a rate of 43.6% and are have converted 33.4% of three pointers attempted by them.

Philadelphia ranks 6th in scoring defence and also 6th in scoring offences. Jole Embiid has been averaging 21.4 points while Seth Curry has been chipping in with 17.1 points on average.

They have converted 39.4% of their attempted three pointers.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Milwaukee Bucks Prediction and Odds: Player To Watch Out for

Philadelphia 76ers:

Andre Drummond: Drummond registered 14 points alongside 25 rebounds in the last match.

Milwaukee Bucks

Giannis Antetokounmpo: Giannis has been a leader in all departments and has been the mainstay of the team.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Milwaukee Bucks Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have met each other 216 times in the regular season. The 76ers have recorded 102 victories while the Bucks have claimed wins on 114 occasions.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Milwaukee Bucks Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: 9th  November, 7.35 pm EST

Venue: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Milwaukee Bucks Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By GSports PH Official (GSports_PH)

Julius Randle scored 31 points and RJ Barrett added 15 points to lead the New York Knicks to a 103-96 victory over the short-handed Philadelphia 76ers. Philadelphia was without four-time All-Star Joel Embiid and three others due to the NBA’s health and safety protocols.