Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds

Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Toronto Raptors as per the latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds

The Philadelphia 76ers will look to secure their second straight win against the Toronto Raptors in Playoff Game 2 tonight. The 76ers ticked all the boxes in the Round 1 of the Playoffs and defeated the Raptors with a good margin.

Toronto’s plan to counter Embiid and Harden worked to some extent but it seemed like they were not prepared for the 21-year-old Tyrese Maxey. Maxey was absolutely brilliant in Game 1 as he added 38 points to his name and became the youngest Sixer to cross 30 points in a playoff game. His teammate James Harden heaped praises on him after the game. Harden said:

“I saw growth, man. I saw him from being up-and-down and not really having consistent minutes last year in the postseason to starting and having a huge role on a championship-contending team.”

The Toronto Raptors need to find some way to turn the tables in the second playoff clash after a big defeat. They seemed good only in the late first half of Game 1. Pascal Siakam played well as he scored 24 points for the Raptors. Siakam reflected on the defeat in the post-game conference. He said:

“Collectively as a team, we just didn’t match the intensity,”

The Raptors faced a setback during the last game when Scottie Barnes injured his ankle. His status is questionable for the next clash. The 76ers have no fresh injury concerns for the upcoming fixtures.

Philadelphia 76ersToronto RaptorsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 75%Win Probability: 25%76ers
YouTube video

Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Philadelphia 76ers couldn’t finish the regular season as the Eastern Conference leaders like the last season but they won more games this time. They finished at 51-31 in the 4th position. The 76ers have been unbeaten in the last 3 matchups.

The Toronto Raptors had a good regular season as they finished at 48-34 in the 5th position of the Eastern Conference. They have won 3 of their last 5 games. 

Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

TeamPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Philadelphia 76ers109.923.742.3
Toronto Raptors109.422.145.3

Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds: H2H

There have been a total of 15 playoff games between these two sides. The battle seems close as the 76ers won 8 games, while the Raptors were on the winning side in 7 clashes.

If we talk about the last 5 playoff fixtures, 2 games were won by the 76ers and 3 by the Raptors. The previous meeting took place last Saturday, 16 April 2022. The Philadelphia 76ers won that contest with a score of 131-111.

YouTube video

Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Philadephia 76ers: Guard- James Harden; Guard- Tyrese Maxey; Forward- Danny Green; Forward- Matisse Thybulee; Center- Joel Embiid

Toronto Raptors: Guard- Fred VanVleet; Guard- Gary Trent Jr.; Forward- OG Anunoby; Forward- Pascal Siakam; Center- Khem Birch

Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Philadelphia 76ers:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Joel EmbidCenter30.64.211.7
James HardenShooting Guard21.010.57.1
PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameSteals Per Game
Tyrese MaxeyPoint Guard17.54.30.7

Toronto Raptors:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Pascal SiakamPower Forward22.85.38.5
Fred VanVleetShooting Guard20.36.74.4
PositionPoints Per GameRebounds Per GameSteals Per Game
Gary Trent Jr.Shooting Guard18.32.71.7

Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Philadelphia 76ers are undoubtedly a much stronger side than Toronto Raptors. They will be high on confidence after winning Game 1.

On the other hand, the Toronto Raptors need to work on many things to trouble the 76ers in the next game. They should try to repeat their performance in the regular season against the same opposition when they went 3-1. The prediction and betting platforms are favoring the 76ers over the Raptors for this matchup.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Memphis Grizzlies Vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.