Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds

Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Phoenix Mercury is predicted to win tonight against Atlanta Dream as per the latest Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds

Phoenix Mercury has been on a roll lately as they are undefeated in the last 9 games. Tonight they will be travelling to Atlanta to face the challenge of the Atlanta Dream. For Atlanta, this season is almost over as they have only 7 wins this season. However, after 11 consecutive defeats, they were able to register a win in their last game. They defeated Dallas Wings.

Phoenix Mercury defeated Indiana Fever in their last game. Brittney Griner and Kia Nurse together added 40 points to Mercury’s total of 86 points. For Atlanta Dream, it was Tiffany Hayes who pegged in most points for her team in the last game against Dallas Wings. She was well supported by Courtney Williams.

Tonight Phoenix Mercury and Atlanta Dream will clash at Gateway Center Arena.

Sat, 8/21 - Phoenix Mercury vs. Atlanta Dream | Watch ESPN

Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

The Atlanta Dream and Phoenix Mercury face off tonight in a WNBA basketball showdown at Gateway Center Arena. The host Atlanta Dream is struggling to keep themselves alive in the season. Even their home campaign hasn’t been encouraging at all as of now. Mercury on the other hand is looking for their 10th straight win.

Looking at the form of both the teams and also considering the head-to-head stats, Phoenix Mercury is predicted to win in tonight’s game. FiveThirtyEight too predicts a win for Phoenix Mercury tonight. As per them the win probability of Mercury in tonight’s game stands at 74% and chances of Atlanta Dream registering a home win stands at a mere 26%.

Phoenix Mercury
Atlanta Dream
Predicted Winner
Odds: 1.50
Odds: 2.50
Phoenix Mercury
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 74%
Win Probability: 26%
Phoenix Mercury

Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Recent Form

Phoenix Mercury is currently on a 9 games win streak. They defeated Atlanta Dream 89-61 last Sunday and subsequently went on to beat New York Liberty twice, Chicago Sky once and Indiana Fever twice.  Currently, they have 18 wins and 10 defeats this season and are placed 4th in Western Conference. Overall they rank 5th in the season.

In the last 10 games, they have 9 wins and just 1 defeat. Their away record has been better than the home record. At home, they have 7 wins and 7 defeats while on roads they have won 11 games and lost just 3. Their conference record stands at 6-7 as of now. The Mercury in the season is averaging 80.4 points while their defense is giving up 80.8 points per game.

Atlanta Dream on the other has struggled since the start of this season. They are coming off a win in their last game after 11 back-to-back defeats and have won just 1 game in the last 10 games. They come into this game with a 7-20 record overall and they sit in 5th place in the Eastern Conference standings. Overall they are ranked 11th in the season.

This season the Dream are averaging 81.3 points per game while their defense is giving up 87.3 points per game. They have won 3 games at home and lost 10 while on road they have 10 defeats and 4 wins. Their conference record stands at 5-7.

Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Head-to-head

The head-to-head stats between the Phoenix Mercury and Atlanta Dream have been completely one-sided. As of now, there have been 29 head-to-head encounters between the two teams with Atlanta Dream winning only 8 games and Phoenix Mercury winning 21 games.

Atlanta Dream hasn’t won any of the last 8 games against Phoenix Mercury. The last game between the two teams was on August 21st. Phoenix Mercury defeated Atlanta Dream by a score difference of 89-69.

This season of two games between the two teams, Phoenix Mercury has defeated Atlanta Dream in both the games.

Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds: Match Details

Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream

Scheduled Date and Time: 8th September, 7 PM EST

Host Team: Atlanta Dream

How to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Read: Man United vs Newcastle Prediction and Odds: Ruthless United To Win

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds […]

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x