Phoenix Mercury vs Indiana Fever Prediction and Betting Odds

Phoenix Mercury vs Indiana Fever Prediction and Betting Odds
5 2 votes
Article Rating

Phoenix Mercury is predicted to win tonight’s game against Indiana Fever as per the latest Phoenix Mercury vs Indiana Fever Prediction and Betting Odds

The Eastern Conference bottom-placed team, Indiana Fever will take on Phoenix Mercury tonight. Phoenix Mercury is at 4th place in the Western Conference points table. Indian Fever will play a host to Phoenix Mercury at Indiana Farmers Coliseum.

Indiana Fever and Phoenix Mercury faced off on Saturday with Mercury defeating the Fever by 87-65 points. Indiana Fever was able to maintain a lead of 3 points by the end of the first half but was outpaced by Mercury in the 3rd quarter when Indian Fever could score only 9 points as compared to 36 points of Phoenix Mercury. By the end of the 4th quarter, Phoenix Mercury had a lead of 22 points over the Fever.

For Phoenix Mercury, Brittney Griner pegged in 22 points, 5 rebounds and 1 assist. Kia Nurse and Skylar Diggins-Smith scored 14 points each. Together they had 5 rebounds and 6 assists. Kelsey Mitchell from Indiana Fever had 18 points, 2 assists, and 2 rebounds in the game. Tiffany Mitchell with 17 points, 2 rebounds and 2 assists was 2nd highest scorer in the game for Indiana Fever.

WNBA Phoenix Mercury vs Indiana Fever Spread and Prediction | WagerTalk News

Phoenix Mercury vs Indiana Fever Prediction and Betting Odds: Match Details

Phoenix Mercury vs Indiana Fever

Host Team: Indiana Fever

Scheduled Date and Time: 6th September, 7 PM EST

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Phoenix Mercury vs Indiana Fever Prediction and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Phoenix Mercury has had a better season as compared to Indiana Fever. Added to it this season, in two games between the two teams, Phoenix Mercury has won both the games. Tonight Indiana Fever enjoys a home advantage, however, their recent form doesn’t seem to be encouraging. Going the game, Phoenix Mercury starts as favorites.

The latest Phoenix Mercury vs Indiana Fever Prediction and Betting Odds also have Phoenix Mercury ahead of Indiana Fever. The win probability of Phoenix Mercury stands at 78% and the chances of Indiana Fever defeating Phoenix Mercury is a mere 22% FiveThirtyEight.

Phoenix Mercury
Indiana Fever
Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 78%
Win Probability: 22%
Phoenix Mercury
Odds: 1.34
Odds: 3.54
Phoenix Mercury

Phoenix Mercury vs Indiana Fever Prediction and Betting Odds: WNBA 2021 Form

Mercury is playing some really good basketball games recently. Currently, they are on 8 games winning streak. They are placed 4th in Western Conference and overall they rank 5th in the season. As of now they have won 17 games and lost 10 games this season.

In the last 10 games, they have won 9 games and lost just 1. At home, they have won 7 games and lost 7 while on roads they have won 10 of the 5 games. Their conference record stands at 8-5 as of now.

Indiana Fever on the other hand is coming off a defeat in their last game against Phoenix Mercury. Their form this season is nowhere close to encouraging. They are currently the last-placed team not just in Eastern Conference but also in the overall season’s ranking. They have won just 6 games and lost massive 20 games.

At the home of 14 games, they have 4 wins and 10 defeats while on roads they have managed to win only 2 games and lost 10 games. In the last 10 games, they have won they have 5 wins and 5 defeats. Indiana Fever this season is averaging 74.8 points per game while their defense is giving up 84.4 points per game. 

Phoenix Mercury vs Indiana Fever Prediction and Betting Odds: Head-to-head

Since 2009, Phoenix Mercury and Indiana Fever have played 35 head-to-head games. Of 35 games, Phoenix Mercury have has been successful in 60% of the games while Indiana Fever has a 40% win record.

In terms of number, Phoenix Mercury has won 21 games while Indiana Fever has 14 wins over Mercury. In the last 5 games between the two teams, Phoenix Mercury has 3 wins while Indiana Fever has 2 wins over Phoenix Mercury.

This season the two teams have played two head-to-head games with both the games being won by Phoenix Mercury. Currently, Phoenix Mercury is on a 3 games winning streak against Indiana Fever.

WNBA: Fever vs. Phoenix Mercury

Read: New York Liberty vs Seattle Storm Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x