Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Betting Odds

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Betting Odds
4 1 vote
Article Rating

Las Vegas Aces is predicted to win their upcoming clash against Phoenix Mercury as per the latest Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Betting Odds

Phoenix Mercury will take on Las Vegas Aces at the Talking Stick Resort Arena. Las Vegas routed Chicago Sky 103-70 in their last match to book the playoff berth as the second seed.

On the other hand, Phoenix lost their last match against Seattle Storm and will try to get back to winning ways.

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Betting Odds

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Betting Odds: Recent Form

Mercury sealed their playoffs berth with a win over Chicago Sky back in August. They have made it to their playoffs for a record 12th time in the last 13 seasons. Overall this will be their 16th Playoff appearance.

Both Dearica Hamby and Kelsie Plum have been excellent throughout the season and will relish the challenge against Phoenix. They have mostly been used as super subs and have delivered whenever their team needed them. Plum and Hamby both added 20 and 17 points respectively while Riquna Williams claimed 22 points as Las Vegas ran riot against Chicago Sky. Liz Cambage has also been cleared by WNBA authority as he had contracted Covid-19 and will be available for this match.

Las Vegas’ win over Chicago ensured a double-bye for the second year in a row. Las Vegas coach Bill Laimbeer stated that the game could be the perfect opportunity for Cambage to get some much needed time on the court.

“That’s the biggest key is to get her back on the court, Getting game-conditioned is not going to happen for a long time. But you’ve got to start someplace.”

For Phoenix, Diana Taurasi is back from a prolonged injury which is a big boost for the home side. They play at a very slow pace but their inch-perfect execution could hurt the opponents. Brittney Griner is currently the tallest player but she is so much more than her height. She can spice it up with his drop steps, defence and rebounding.

Brianna Turner is leading the side in terms of rebounds and his form could be crucial in this game. Skylar Diggins-Smith has been one of the best scorers when it comes to the guard position. She is also an avid passer of the ball which makes her one of the important players of Phoenix

Las Vegas Aces are on a three-match winning run and will look to solidify their position in the points table. Phoenix lost their last two matches and will try to bank on their home comfort.

Phoenix is currently fifth-seeded and will host the number eight in the playoffs. Phoenix would be hoping Taurasi remains fit as she is going to be a vital cog if they are to lift the trophy this time.

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Las Vegas Aces has had a wonderful season so far and have clinched a playoff spot. Phoenix Mercury is already in the playoffs and will be heading to the postseason for a ninth consecutive year. They are one of the favourites for the WNBA Championship this time.

The Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and betting Odds predicts a win for the Las Vegas Aces.

As per FiveThirtyEight, Phoenix Mercury only have a 47% chance of winning the tie while Las Vegas have a 53% chance of snatching an away victory in the season’s last match.

Phoenix Mercury
Las Vegas Aces
Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 47%
Win Probability: 53%
Las Vegas Aces

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Betting Odds: Match Details

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces

Scheduled Date and Time: Sunday, 19th September, 3 PM EST

Host Team: Phoenix Mercury at Talking Stick Resort Arena

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Betting Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have faced each other 48 times. Phoenix is the most successful amongst the two with 32 wins while Las Vegas won the remaining 16 ties. In the last two years, Phoenix claimed three wins while Las Vegas has managed only one so far. Phoenix won the last match back in July with a scoreline of 99-90.

The WNBA Playoffs are slated to start on 23rd September

Rread: Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream Prediction and Betting Odds

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x