Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Las Vegas Aces is predicted to win tonight’s game against Phoenix Mercury as per the latest Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds

With WNBA 2021 season’s semi-finals starting today, the No. 5-seed Phoenix Mercury¬†will be taking on No. 2-seed Las Vegas Aces tonight. Phoenix Mercury was lucky enough to avoid their semi-final encounter with top-seeded Connecticut Sun after Chicago Sky defeated Minnesota Lynx in the second round of the playoffs.

For Las Vegas Aces, tonight’s game will be their first game of playoffs as they directly qualified for the semi-finals after finishing leaders in Western Conference points table. They are undefeated in the last 4 games and this season they have already defeated Phoenix Mercury twice while they lost one game to the Phoenix.

Tonight in the first game of the 5-games semi-final series, Las Vegas Aces will play host to Phoenix Mercury.

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Betting Odds

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Game 1 of 5-Games Semi-Final Series

Scheduled Date and Time: 28th September, 10 PM EST

Host Team: Las Vegas Aces at Michelob Ultra Arena

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

Las Vegas Aces has had a wonderful season so far. They clinched a semi-final spot directly as they finished top of the Western Conference points table. Phoenix Mercury made into the playoffs as 4th ranked team in Western Conference. In their playoff game they defeated Seattle Storm and made their way for the semi-finals.

Looking at the form of both the teams this season and also considering the home advantage, Las Vegas Aces is ahead of Phoenix Mercury in tonight’s game.

The latest Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds also favors Las Vegas Aces over the Phoenix Mercury. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability for Las Vegas Aces stands at 78% while the chances of Phoenix Mercury defeating Las Vegas Aces is a mere 22%.

Las Vegas Aces
Phoenix Mercury
Predicted Winner
Win Probability; 78%
Win Probability: 22%
Las Vegas Aces
Odds; 1.36
Odds: 3.0
Las Vegas Aces

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

Phoenix Mercury defeated Seattle Storm last Sunday in the 2nd round of the playoffs and qualified for the semi-finals. This season Phoenix Mercury finished 4th in Western Conference and was 5th seeded in the overall WNBA 2021 ranking. They won 19 games and lost 13 games this season in the regular season.  Their conference record stood at 6-9.

Talking about their home record, they have had 7 wins and 9 defeats at home in regular-season while on roads their record has been better. They have had 12 wins in 16 games on roads.

Las Vegas Aces on the other hand became one of the two teams making directly in for the semi-finals. They finished as toppers in Western Conference while were 2nd in the overall WNBA ranking. They had won 24 games and lost 8 games so far. They started off with a defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm but registered back-to-back two wins before registering their 2nd defeat of the season. Connecticut Sun defeated the Aces thrice in this season.

Las Vegas Aces apart from defeat at the hands of Seattle Storm and Connecticut Sun have lost to Minnesota Lynx twice and one against Phoenix Mercury. Las Vegas Aces maintained a conference record of 11-4 and at home, they won 13 games and lost just 3 games. Playing away from home, Las Vegas has 11 wins and 5 defeats.

Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds: Head-to-head

Phoenix Mercury and Las Vegas Aces have faced each other 50 times. Phoenix is the most successful amongst the two with 33 wins while Las Vegas won the remaining 17 ties.

In the last 5 games between the two teams, Phoenix Mercury has won 3 games while Las Vegas Aces won 2 games.

Read: Connecticut Sun vs Chicago Sky Prediction and Betting Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Phoenix Mercury vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction and Odds […]

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x