Phoenix Mercury vs New York Liberty Odds and Predictions

Phoenix Mercury vs New York Liberty Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Phoenix Mercury is predicted to win tonight against New York Liberty as per latest Phoenix Mercury vs New York Liberty Odds and Predictions

With two defeats in a row, New York Liberty will be desperately looking for a win tonight when they host Phoenix Mercury at Barclays Centre. This season New York Liberty has been super inconsistent and with 11-14 records they are in 3rd place in the Eastern Conference.

On Sunday night New York Liberty was up against Los Angeles Sparks. Despite being ahead in the first half by 7 points, they lost the game by 3 points. Natasha Howard and Sami Whitcomb pegged in 17 points each. Together they had 15 rebounds and 3 assists. Betnijah Laney in her 36 minutes stint on the court had 10 points, 4 rebounds, and 9 assists.

Phoenix Mercury on the other hand sits in 4th place in the Western Conference. They have won the last 4 wins in a row and in the last they defeated Atlanta Dream by 15 points. They were ahead of Atlanta in both the halves and in the end, won the game by 84-69 points. Skylar Diggins-Smith added 25 points to Mercury’s total. Brittney Griner added 15 points, 12 rebounds, and 5 assists in the game.

Tonight Phoenix Mercury and New York Liberty will come face to face for 2nd time in this season.

New York Liberty without Ionescu edge Phoenix Mercury

Phoenix Mercury vs New York Liberty Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Phoenix Mercury and New York Liberty have played one game against each other this season. New York Liberty defeated the Mercury. However, comparing the performance of both the teams, Phoenix Mercury has had a better season as compared to New York Liberty.

Despite New York Liberty having home advantage, Phoenix Mercury is predicted to win tonight’s game.

The Phoenix Mercury vs New York Liberty Odds and Predictions platform also predicts a win for the visitors. The win probability for Phoenix Mercury stands at 59% while the chances of New York Libert’s win is 41%.

Phoenix Mercury
New York Liberty
Predicted Winer
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 59%
Win Probability: 41%
Phoenix Mercury

Phoenix Mercury vs New York Liberty Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Mercury is playing some really good basketball right now having won four games in a row. They are placed 4th in Western Conference. Overall they rank 5th in the season.  In the last game against the Atlanta Dream, Mercury’s offense was elite scoring 84 points and that led to the victory.

In the last 10 games, they have won 7 games and lost just 3. At home, they have won 6 games and lost 7 while on roads they have won 7 of the 10 games. Their conference record stands at 6-7 as of now.

WNBA Recaps: Jazmine Jones, New York Liberty defeat Phoenix Mercury - Swish  Appeal

New York Liberty on the other hand has been slightly inconsistent this season. They have more defeats than winnings this season. Currently, they are 3rd in the Eastern Conference with 11 wins and 14 defeats. They are on 2 games losing streak.

Talking about their conference record, they have 5 wins and 8 defeats playing the teams from Eastern Conference. In the last 10 games, they had 4 wins and 6 defeats. At home, they are 6-7 while on roads they have managed to win 5 games and lost 7 games.

Phoenix Mercury vs New York Liberty Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Phoenix Mercury and New York Liberty clashed for the first time in 2009. Phoenix Mercury defeated the New York Liberty (91-84). Since then there has been a total of 30 head-to-head clashes between Phoenix Mercury and New York Liberty.

Phoenix Mercury has so far won 18 games while New York Liberty has won 12 games. In the last five games between the two teams, Phoenix Mercury has won 3 games while New York Liberty has 1 win.

This season in one head-to-head game, New York Liberty defeated Phoenix Mercury.

Phoenix Mercury vs New York Liberty Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Phoenix Mercury vs New York Liberty

Scheduled Date and Time: 25 August, 7 PM EST

Host Team: New York Liberty at Barclays Centre

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Read all our NBA Coverage here

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x