Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets Odds and Prediction: Suns Predicted To Win

Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets Odds and Prediction: Suns Predicted To Win
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win tonight’s clash against Denver Nuggets as per the latest Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets Odds and Prediction

Last season’s Western Conference champions, Phoenix Suns will host the Denver Nuggets on tt, onigh20th October at Footprint Center, Arizona. Both the teams met in the 2nd round of playoffs last season. Phoenix Suns dismantled the Nuggets by winning the series 4-0. Even the MVP, Nikola Jokic fell down against the determined Chris Paul and Devin Booker.

Denver Nuggets will look forward to settling the score this score. In tonight’s game, despite Phoenix Sun playing a host, Nuggets will be hoping to start their season’s campaign on a winning note.

Three things to watch: Phoenix Suns vs. Denver Nuggets
Phoenix Suns
Denver Nuggets
Predicted Winner
Odds: 1.38
Odds: 3.0
Phoenix Suns
Spread: -6.5 (-110)
Spread: +6.5 (-110)
Phoenix Suns

Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets Odds and Prediction: Recent Form

Dreams were shattered as we saw Chris Paul losing in the NBA Finals. Phoenix Suns had a dream run last year. They were the 2nd seed in the Western Conference. They defeated the Lakers in the first round, went over the Nuggets, and conquered the Clippers to win the Western Conference finals. They were stopped by the Greek Freak and lost in the NBA finals against the Bucks.

Chris Paul’s mentorship again proved to be an X-factor. Wherever this guy goes the quality of the team improves. Suns weren’t able to get a playoff birth in the 2019-2020 season but finishing as the top seed in the next season speaks volumes itself. Chris Paul and Devin Booker the All-Star duo have changed the course for the Phoenix Suns.

In addition to that, players like Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges, and Jae Crowder are also a threat in the Sun’s rotation. Can the Suns repeat last year’s performance and have another deep run in the playoffs? Phoenix had a good run in the preseason where they finished 3-1.

Behind Enemy Lines: Previewing the Suns vs. Nuggets with Denver Stiffs beat  writer Brandon Ewing - Bright Side Of The Sun

Denver Nuggets is another tough team to beat in the West. 2021 MVP, Nikola Jokic, the Joker is currently the best Center in the league. The duo of Jamal Murray and Aaron Gordon is dangerous when they get going.

Nuggets runs like a well-oiled machine. Their preseason campaign didn’t end on a good note, they had 1 win and 4 losses. They won their last preseason game against the Oklahoma City Thunder 107-113. Their Loses came against the Clippers, the Warriors, the Thunder, and the Timberwolves in very close games.

The Phoenix Suns ended their last year’s campaign in the western conference Semi-finals. As they were washed 4-0 in the playoff series, Nuggets will be definitely looking for revenge in the upcoming game. They were 3rd seed in last year’s standings and are also in contention for the championship this season.

Players to look out for:

Chris Paul: The 36-year-old ‘Point God’ has got a Midas touch, whichever team he joins they eventually come in the playoff contention.

Devin Booker: Lethal Scorer and follows his idol, Kobe Bryant. He averaged 25.6 points in the last season.

Jae Crowder: The Suns acquired him from the Heat last season and he is smack-talking forward. He brings in-depth to the rotation and is a key player for the Suns.

Aaron Gordon: Denver added in an asset when they got Aaron Gordon to their roster during the last season. He had a decent form in the preseason.

Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets Odds and Prediction: Head-to-head

Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets have been in a tight competition against each other. The two teams have played 182 games in the regular season as of now. Out of 182 games, the Suns have won 98 games and the Nuggets have won 84 times.

Their recent clash was in the playoffs last year, where the Suns won 4-0.

Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

Phoenix Suns will be hosting Denver Nuggets tonight in their first game of the NBA 2021-22 season. Phoenix Suns have been ahead of Nuggets in overall head-to-head clashes. Tonight, the host, Phoenix Suns will enter the game as favorites. The home advantage, as well as recent form, favors Phoenix Suns over Denver Nuggets.

The latest Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets Odds and Prediction too have Suns as favorites. As per FiveThirtyEight, the host Phoenix Suns has 72% win probability while the chances of Denver Nuggets defeating Spurs is a mere 28%.

Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Fixture: Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns

Venue: Footprint Center, Arizona

Date & Time: Wednesday, October 20th, 10:00 PM ET

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read: San Antonio Spurs vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Spurs to Win

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x