Pistons vs Celtics Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Pistons vs Celtics Prediction: As per Statistical Analysis, form and data analysis Celtics are predicted to win this game.
The Detroit Pistons (3-10) welcome the Boston Celtics (9-3) to Caesars Arena on Saturday. Tip is set for 7:00 p.m. ET. The Celtics have won 5 games in a row, and are 4-2 away this season. Celtics are coming off a resounding win against the Nuggets (131-112).
Jayson Tatum, the top forward for the Celtics, may be able to lay claim to the MVP early in the season. He is scoring 31.2 points per game on 49.8% field goal shooting.
The Pistons are 3-3 at home this season. The Pistons’ last victory was a 112-103 home win over the Oklahoma City Thunders. Since then, the Pistons have lost against the Celtics and Knicks.
Pistons vs Celtics Prediction: Key Stats
The Pistons registered a second defeat in a row
The Wizards have won only one of their last five games and are on a two-match losing streak. On the season, the Pistons are 3-10 and last in the Eastern Conference. Standings are slightly below those of the Hornets. In the previous game against the Knicks, the Pistons lost game with over 230 points. The pistons were behind the eight-ball from the start in a slightly truncated game. With 25 points, Bojan Bogdanovic tried to salvage something, but Knicks won. Pistons scored 46.3% field goals and 22.6 3-pointers.
Celtics registered their 5th straight win
The Celtics have been on a roll this season with 9 wins and three losses and are second in the Eastern Conference and are currently on a five-match winning streak. In the last three away games, the Celtics lost to the Cavaliers, beat the Grizzlies, and beat the Knicks. They are coming off a win against the Nuggets in a high-octane encounter. Celtics didn’t drop a lead right from the start of the game with Jayson Tatum continuing his prolific form with 34 points. The Celtics scored 55.6 field goals and 43.2% 3-pointers.
Pistons vs Celtics Prediction: Pistons Stats
- In 6 home games this season, the Pistons have won 3 games with an average aggregate of 111-115
- Number of games with a 3 or fewer points difference = 0
- Number of games with a 4-10 points difference = 2
- This season, the Pistons have averaged 108.1. points per game with 42.5% of their field goals being made, and the Pistons have averaged 44.3 rebounds per game.
Celtics vs Pistons Prediction: Celtics Stats
- The Celtics have averaged 119.8 points per game this season, making 48.9% of their field goals. With 20.7 assists per game, the assists have also been quite strong.
- The Celtics have won four of its six away games with a win percentage of more than 65 and scoring aggregate of over 115 points.
- The Celtics average 5.6 steals, 5.3 blocks, and 41.8 rebounds per game.
Celtics vs Pistons odds
The various Celtics vs Piston odds suggest a Celtic Victory.
- Celtics: -550
- Pistons: +390
- Celtics: -9.5 (-105)
- Wizards: +9.5 (-115)
- Total Points
- Over 223.5: -115
- Under 223.5: – 105
Pistons vs Celtics Prediction: Recent Form
The Pistons’ performance this season has been below average with a 3-10 record. With a 3-3 home record, the host team has a 50% home victory rate. With 0 victories in seven games this season, the away record has been abysmal. Losing to the Knicks in the previous game was likewise the outcome
Celtics are currently on a five match winning streak with a win over Bulls, Knicks, Grizzlies, Pistons and Nuggets. The Celtics home and away record has been excellent with 5-1 record at home and 4-2 record away.
Celtics vs Pistons Head-to-Head Statistics
There have been 387 regular-season games between these two teams in NBA history. With 247 wins, the Celtics are far ahead. The Pistons have only been successful in winning 147 games. The Celtics also controlled the previous five games. In the past five meetings between the two teams, the Celtics are 4-1.
Last meeting: Celtics defeated Pistons 128–112
- In four of their last five games, the Celtics have Scored 110 or more points against the Pistons.
- Additionally, the Pistons have scored 110 or more twice against the Celtics.
- The four games between bith sides has been separated by 7-15 points.
- The biggest margin of victory between both sides belongs to the Celtics with 16 points.
Celtics vs Pistons Prediction: Players to Watch Out
Jayson Tatum (Small Forward)
Points Per Game: 31.4 | Assists Per Game: 4.2 | Rebounds Per Game: 7.0
Jaylen Brown (Shooting Guard)
Points Per Game: 25.3 | Rebounds Per Game: 6.8| Assists Per Game: 3.3
Malcolm Brogdon (Point Guard)
Points Per Game: 13.7 | Rebounds Per Game: 3.8 | Assists Per Game: 3.5
Cade Cunningham (Point Guard)
Points Per Game: 19.9 | Rebounds Per Game: 6.2 | Assists Per Game: 6.0
Bojan Bogdanovic (Small Forward)
Points Per Game: 19.3 | Rebounds Per Game: 3.1 | Assists Per Game: 1.7
Saddiq Bey (Small Forward)
Points Per Game: 17.1 | Rebounds Per Game: 4.8 | Assists Per Game: 1.4
There have been low-scoring games between both sides in the last five fixtures. With their form and head-to-head record, the Celtics are in a better position to win this game than the Pistons. The added threat of Jayson Tatum would make matters worse for the Pistons. Ride on the Celtics to win with over 223.5 points.