Pistons vs Suns Predictions, Free Best Odds, Picks, Betting Tips, Injury Report, Game Winner etc

Pistons vs Suns Predictions, Free Best Odds, Picks, Betting Tips, Injury Report, Game Winner etc

Phoenix Suns are projected to thrash Detroit Pistons in the NBA as per the latest Pistons vs Suns Predictions

Phoenix Suns will host Detroit Pistons at the Talking Stick Resort Arena.

Suns defeated Golden State Warriors 104-96 while Detroit Pistons lost to Portland Trail Blazers 110-92.

Pistons vs Suns Predictions: Free Odds, Tips from YouTube and Twitter

Phoenix Suns vs Detroit Pistons 12/2/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips

YouTube video

Bulls vs Knicks Predictions – FREE Best Odds, Picks, Betting Tips, Injury Report, Match Winner etc

Money Baller$: Pistons vs. Suns, Deandre Ayton & Alex Burks over 16.5 PTS | NBA Today

YouTube video

Spurs vs Trail Blazers Predictions, FREE Best Odds, Picks, Betting Tips, Injury Report, Game Winner etc

Pistons vs. Suns 12/2/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today

YouTube video

NBA Picks 12/2/2021 | Free NBA Bets, Picks, Predictions, and Player Props

YouTube video

NBA Odds List from OddsTrader

Pistons vs Suns Predictions: Injury Report

Originally tweeted by Detroit Pistons (@DetroitPistons) on December 2, 2021.

Tonight’s @HenryFordNews status/injury report against the Phoenix Suns:

Pistons vs Suns Predictions, Free Best Odds, Picks, Betting Tips, Injury Report, Game Winner etc

Pistons vs Suns Predictions: Match Odds

Phoenix SunsDetroit PistonsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 95%Win Probability: 5%New York Knicks

Pistons vs Suns Predictions: Preview

Phoenix got their consecutive 17th win as they got the better of Detroit. Deandre Ayton bagged 24 points and Chris Paul netted 15 points with 11 assists in their win over the Pistons.

Their future plans got jolted as Devin Booker had to leave the court after suffering a hamstring injury. The Suns had a tremendous defensive performance in the second half as the Warriors could only manage 42 points in the second half of the game.

The last time the Phoenix had this franchise record, it was back in the 2006-07 season.

They are quite dominant on their home court as they have won nine and lost two so far. They have also put up 112.2 points on average and are fourth in the league.

In the last 10 matches, they haven’t lost a single match. They are averaging 112.7 points with 45.9 rebounds. They have also racked up 25.3 assists and 3.2 blocks. They have also given up 110.6 points on average.

Phoenix Suns vs Detroit Pistons Prediction

Piston’s record away from home is very poor. They have lost eight and managed to win only two matches so far. They have averaged 102.8 points with 42.6 rebounds.

They have also claimed 22.2 assists and 4.3 blocks. They have also given up 110.6 points.

Pistons will be facing one of the strongest teams of the season in the next match and they will be put to test. A good result against them might give them some food for thought for the remainder of the season.

Pistons have had their problems in the third quarter as they have only averaged 25.5 points this season. In the last match too they allowed the opponents to pounce on them in the third quarter which proved to be too costly for them in the end.

Suns’ defence was very good against the Warriors and they need to stay sharp in the next match. Devin Booker’s hamstring issues will see the player miss a number of games but Phoenix can afford to lose him as they do have a pretty envious lineup.

They can force a turnover to the opponent teams. Mikal Bridges didn’t allow Stephen Curry much room in the last match and they need to carry forward the momentum into the next game. They forced 22 turnovers in the last game and in this one aspect they could snatch a win away from their opponent.

Although Detroit are on a losing run and seem to have lost all the plot they do have the resource to surprise their opponents.

Suns’ bench carries the weight as they do have players with the likes of Landry Shamet who can shine on his day. Shamet is likely to replace Booker in the lineup in the next match and could show his moves.

Booker is leading with 23.2 points. Chris Paul has averaged 10.1 assists and 2.1 steals. Deandre Ayton has 11.5 rebounds and Javale McGee has 0.9 blocks.

For the Pistons, Jerami Grant has 19.5 points on average. Isaiah Stewart has 7.6 rebounds and 1.2 blocks. Cade Cunningham has 4.6 assists and Killian Hayes has 1.4 steals.

Booker’s absence could be a massive blow as the player does have the capacity to put 20-30 points on his own. Phoenix defence was brilliant against Warriors as they restricted Stephen Curry to just 12 points in their briliant win. Pistons have not been at their very best but they do have some players who can inflict damage on them.

Their defence needs to be equally sharp as they can’t be too complacent despite their 17 game streak.

Phoenix Suns vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Phoenix Suns

Devin Booker: Booker is leading with 23.2 points.

Detroit Pistons

Jerami Grant: Jerami Grant has 19.5 points on average

Phoenix Suns vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 139 games in the regular season, Suns have claimed with 68 victories and Pistons have recorded 71 wins.

Phoenix Suns vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

The Suns have a 95% chance of grabbing a win while the Pistons have a 5% chance of win.

Phoenix Suns vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Twitted By Justin Kubatko (jkubatko)

The @Suns are the seventh team in NBA history to win at least 16 games in a calendar month without a loss:

Lakers, Dec. 1971 Spurs, March 1996 Clippers, Dec. 2012 Spurs, March 2014 Hawks, Jan. 2015 Warriors, Nov. 2015 Suns, Nov. 2021= NBA champs

Originally Tweeted By The Problem (DBirdHoops)

Anyway, can we finally start talking about the Phoenix Suns as being legit now? I called Phoenix as my dark horse pick early last Spring to make it to the Finals last year and got laughed at. This year they’re still clearly elite and not getting nearly enough coverage.

Originally Tweeted By SadPistonsFan ➐ (Flexinonyou)

Playing JG at the 4 stretches the floor out. The paint would be even more clogged if we played a pf that also played like Stuart who pretty much only rebounds. In that case we should have kept Drummond because he could rebound over a whole team

Phoenix Suns vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Phoenix Suns vs Detroit Pistons

Scheduled Date and Time: 2nd December, 09:00 pm EST

Venue: Talking Stick Resort Arena

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Bulls vs Knicks Prediction and Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.