Raptors vs Hornets Prediction and Odds

Raptors vs Hornets Prediction and Odds
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Raptors vs Hornets Prediction and Odds: Charlotte Hornets is favorites for their upcoming game against the Toronto Raptors

Friday night, two teams from Eastern Conference, Toronto Raptors and Charlotte Hornets will come face to face at Spectrum Center.

Charlotte Hornets have lost their last 3 games and in the last game, they were defeated by the Miami Heat. The game from the very beginning was close and both teams displayed their excellent game. Both Charlotte Hornets and Miami Heat scored 87 points each by the end of 4 quarters. Even in the first additional time, both the teams managed 10 points each and it was in the 2nd added time when Miami Heat took 4 points lead over the Hornets and thereby won the game by 111-107 points.

For Charlotte Hornets, it was Miles Bridge who added the most points to the Hornets total. He had 29 points and 11 rebounds and 2 assists. He was well assisted by Montrezl Harrell who had 8 rebounds and 24 points in the game.

Toronto Raptors, on the other hand, are coming off a win in their last game. They defeated Minnesota Timberwolves by a massive 103-91 points difference. Gary Trent Jr. was the star of the game for the Raptors as he added 30 points to the Raptors’ points table. He had 4 rebounds and 2 assists in the game. Pascal Siakam and OG Anunoby together added 27 points to the Raptors’ total.

The Friday night, Toronto Raptors will be traveling to Spectrum Center to face the Hornets. The host Charlotte Hornets enjoys a home advantage but they are coming off a defeat in their last home game.

Read: Nuggets vs Kings NBA Prediction and Odds

Raptors vs Hornets Prediction and Odds: NBA 2021-22

Toronto Raptors and Charlotte Hornets have had an average season as of now. Charlotte Hornets with 29 wins and 31 defeats is lamenting in 9th position in the Eastern Conference points table. The Toronto Raptors on the other hand are 7th in the points the table. They have won 32 of their 57 games this season.

Talking about their conference record, the Raptors are 21-14 while the Charlotte Hornets are 19-18 as of now. Hosting teams at home, Charlotte Hornets have managed to win 14 games while losing the same number of games. Toronto Raptors on the other hand are 16-13 at home. On roads, the Raptors have managed to win 16 of their 28 games while the Charlotte Hornets have won 15 of their 32 away games.

Raptors in the last 10 games have won massive 8 games while the Hornets have won just 1 of their last 10 games.

Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds

Raptors vs Hornets Prediction and Odds: Head-to-head

In head-to-head games, both Raptors and Hornets have been equally strong. As of now, the two teams have played 88 games in the regular season. The Raptors have won 42 games while the Hornets have managed to win 46 games.

In the last 5 outings between the two teams, Toronto Raptors have won 4 games and 1 game was won by the Charlotte Hornets.

This season the two teams have come face-to-face twice with Toronto Raptors emerging victorious in both games.

Raptors vs Hornets Prediction and Odds

Raptors vs Hornets Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Toronto Raptors

Position
Points Per Game
Assists Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
Pascal Siakam
Power Forward
21.9
5.2
8.7
Fred Vanvleet
Shooting Guard
21.6
7.0
4.6
Gary Trent Jr
Shooting Guard
18.6
1.9
2.7

Charlotte Hornets

Position
Points Per Game
Assists Per Game
Rebounds Per Game
LaMelo Ball
Point Guard
20.0
7.5
7.1
Miles Bridges
Small Forward
20.0
3.6
7.2
Terry Rozier
Shooting Guard
18.7
4.3
4.3

Raptors vs Hornets Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

The host Charlotte Hornets have struggled in their last few games. They have managed to win only of their last 10 games. On Friday night, they will enjoy a home advantage but the visitors Toronto Raptors have been in excellent form lately. They have won 8 of their last 10 games and this season they have already defeated the Hornets twice.

Considering the latest form of both the team and also taking the head-to-head stats in consideration, the Toronto Raptors have an edge in this game. However, the latest prediction for this game has the host, Charlotte Hornets as favorites. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of the Toronto Raptors is 43% while the chances of Charlotte Hornets registering a home win is 57%.

image 336

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Raptors vs Hornets Prediction and Odds […]

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x