Sacramento Kings vs Portland Trail Blazers Odds and Prediction

Sacramento Kings vs Portland Trail Blazers Odds and Prediction

Portland Trailblazers is predicted to win tonight’s clash against Sacramento Kings as per the latest Sacramento Kings vs Portland Trail Blazers Odds and Prediction

The NBA regular season kick started yesterday. We saw two great matchups, Lakers Vs Warriors and Bucks Vs Nets. Warriors came through the newly formed Lakers as they won 122-114. Steph Curry posted a triple double 21 points, 10 assists, 10 rebounds to lead Golden State to their 1st season win.

Bucks devasted the Nets in the season opener, Giannis looks more refined and has improved his jump shot drastically. Kevin Durant and James Harden didn’t have any answer for the reigning Finals MVP as Bucks won 127-104.

Day 2 brings us many matches, one of them will be the Portland Trailblazers Vs the Sacramento Kings. Portland Trail Blazers will be hosting Sacramento Kings at Moda Center tonight.

Portland Trail Blazers vs Sacramento Kings - Full Highlights | October 25,  2019 | 2019-20 NBA Season - YouTube
Sacramento KingsPortland Trail BlazersPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 2.88Odds: 1.44Portland Trail Blazers
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 18%Win Probability: 82%Portland Trail Blazers

Sacramento Kings vs Portland Trail Blazers Odds and Prediction: Recent Form

Portland Trailblazers are recently in news just because of their superstar Damian Lillard. Lillard who is arguably the best point guard in the league is unhappy with the Trail Blazers organization and rumors say that he wants out of Portland. Whether true or not this impacts the morale of the teammates and the fans. Damian Lillard is the backbone of the Trailblazers. He averaged 28.8 points in the last season.

Portland Trail Blazers had a 1st round exit in 2021 as well in 2020 playoffs. Last year Trailblazers lost to the Denver Nuggets 2-4 in the 1st round of playoffs. The Portland Trail Blazers are heading into an important season under new head coach Chauncey Billups. Building on eight straight playoff appearances, the Blazers need to show superstar point guard Damian Lillard that they are serious contenders for the NBA championship. They finished the preseason with 0 wins and were 0-4 in the end. Will it be Dame time against the Kings?

Kings can't compete with Trail Blazers on defensive end in 125-99 loss -  Sactown Royalty

The Sacramento Kings are looking to end a 15-year playoff drought, that is tied for the longest in NBA history. The Kings have a great young core, but they need to have a good start to the season. Sacramento Kings finished 12th in the Western Conference standings last season.

Sacramento also was a poor defensive club last season, ranking 28th while allowing 117.4 points per game. The Kings start their season against Portland on road, hopes are going to be high as they defeated Portland when they recently met in the preseason 107-93. The young core consists of Buddy Hield, DeAaron Fox, Terrance Davis and Davion Mitchell. They signed 2016 champ, Tristan Thompson this off-season. The Kings finished their preseason with 4 wins 4-0, their victims were Lakers, Trailblazers, Clippers and Suns. They need to take this performance ahead and end the 15 year playoff drought.

Sacramento Kings vs Portland Trail Blazers Odds and Prediction: Key players

Damian Lillard(POR)- the best depth shooter. His range is basically everywhere. The superstar of Portland Trailblazers.

CJ McCollum(POR)- One of the pillars other than Dame of the Trailblazer organization. He averaged 23.1 points last season.

Jusuf Nurkić(POR)- Standing at 6 ft 11 in tall and weighing 290 lb the center averaged 9 rebounds/game during the last season.

Davion Mitchell (SAC)– the 9th pick in 1st round of 2021 NBA draft, he has the capability of being the Rookie of the year.

Tristan Thompson (SAC)- From Cleveland to Boston to Sacramento, the 2016 NBA champion TT averaged 8.1 rebounds in the last season.

DeAaron Fox (SAC)- He played college basketball for the Kentucky Wildcats before being selected 5th overall by the Kings in the 2017 NBA draft. He averaged 25.2 points in the 2021 season.

Sacramento Kings vs Portland Trail Blazers Odds and Prediction: Head-to-Head

Portland Trailblazers and Sacramento Kings have faced each other in 222 games in the regular season. Portland has 138 wins and Kings have 81 wins.

In their last 5 matchups, Trailblazers have won 4 out of the 5.

Sacramento Kings vs Portland Trail Blazers Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Kings @ Blazers

Scheduled Date and Time: 20 October, 10:00 PM EST

Venue: Moda Center, Portland ,OR

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read: Chicago Bulls vs Detriot Pistons Odds and Prediction: Bulls to Win