Warriors vs Celtics Prediction and NBA Odds

Warriors vs Celtics Prediction and NBA Odds

The Golden State Warriors will start as home favorites when they take on Boston Celtics tonight.

The latest Warriors vs Celtics Prediction and NBA Odds also favor Warriors over the visitors Celtics.

Golden State Warriors is set to lock horns with Boston Celtics in a thrilling encounter at the Chase Center tonight.

The Golden State Warriors are looking dangerous with their star player Steph Curry doing a wonderful job in the last couple of games. On the other hand, for Celtics, the likes of Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown have not only strengthened the Celtics squad but have also increased their chances of going deep in the tournament.

While it is a great opportunity for the Warriors to keep a healthy record at home, the Celtics won’t go down without a fight.

Golden State WarriorsBoston CelticsPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 1.6Odds: 2.28Warriors
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 55%Win Probability: 45%Warriors
YouTube video

Read: Bulls vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Warriors vs Celtics Prediction and NBA Odds: NBA 2021-22 Form

The Golden State Warriors have breathed fresh air this season that has helped them stay in the top 5 on a consistent basis. With only a few games left before the postseason, the Warriors have a huge shot in winning the NBA this year.

Their March journey has turned out as well as it should have with four victories after losing four games on the trot. But the biggest positive is that of Stephen Curry who has single-handedly carried the side by consistently clocking over 35 points recently. They have registered 47 triumphs in 69 appearances in this edition besides an incredible home record of 29-7.

Golden State Warriors on Twitter: “”We know each other like the back of our hand.”@Oracle || Warriors Talk pic.twitter.com/w9sIeNcJUQ / Twitter”

“We know each other like the back of our hand.”@Oracle || Warriors Talk pic.twitter.com/w9sIeNcJUQ

On the other hand, the 2019-20 season conference finalists Celtics have done a tidy job in the Eastern Conference that has kept them in the fray. They were off to a flyer initially but things started to go the other way when they faced unexpected defeats.

They recovered well from that position as they posted some important victories that helped them scale to the top of the table.

In the last few games, they have managed to string victories against the likes of Grizzlies, Nets, Hornets, and Pistons. They are currently occupying the 5th spot in the table with 41 victories and 28 losses.

Warriors vs Celtics Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (345 games): Celtics – 207 wins, Warriors – 138 wins.

Playoffs played: Celtics – 16 wins, Warriors – 7 wins.

Previous meeting: Warriors won 111-107 on 17th December 2021 in a regular-season fixture.

YouTube video

Warriors vs Celtics Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out


Stephen Curry is looking in hot form as he notched up yet another 40-pointer to drive the side home against Magic. He has averaged 6.4 assists and 5.3 dribbles per game this season.

Jordan Poole provided great support as he pitched in with 20 points and 3 assists. He has also impressed everyone with a 3-pointer conversion of 35.3%.

Klay Thompson has been a permanent shooting guard with 4 rebounds per game and an average of 17.8 points in the middle.

Jonathan Kuminga has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 5 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.


Jayson Tatum is an important candidate who has time and again got the team out of the dumps with special performances. He scored 21 points and 4 assists against the Mavericks besides a free throw percentage of 85.2.

Jaylen Brown who is one of the better guards in the team has an average of 22.9 points in addition to 6.1 rebounds in 54 games.

Robert Williams who plays as the center pitched in with 10 points and 7 rebounds against Mavericks.

Al Horford came in as a surprise to everyone when he scored 17 points in his last appearance. In addition to this, he has 1.4 blocks per game in addition to 3.3 assists.

Warriors vs Celtics Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The odds and predictions for this battle between Warriors and Celtics would be interesting to look at. If the Warriors are banking on the winning momentum, the Celtics have so far done a good job to keep themselves in the hunt.

Premium platforms like Oddschecker and Smarkets have also shared the same in their outright predictions.

Looking at FiveThirtyEight, they have gone on to pick Golden State Warriors to start as favorites with the visitors getting 45% to secure a big victory on Wednesday.

Warriors vs Celtics Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.