Warriors VS Magic Prediction Picks and Odds

Warriors VS Magic Prediction Picks and Odds

Golden State Warriors is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Orlando Magic as per the latest Warriors VS Magic Prediction Picks and Odds

The 2019-20 division titleholders Orlando Magic is set to lock horns against the Golden State Warriors in their 73rd game of the season.

The home side who didn’t have a particularly good 2020 season, has once again found themselves in a hole whereas Golden State Warriors are carrying on their glorious run.

The game is scheduled to be held tonight at the Amway Center. Despite the fact that the visitors have a big edge over their rivals, the Magic are desperate to hold on to their fort given that it is a home clash for them.

Warriors @ Magic- Tuesday 3/22/22- NBA Betting Picks and Predictions | Picks & Parlays

YouTube video

Read: Bulls vs Bucks Prediction and NBA Odds

Warriors VS Magic Prediction Picks and Odds

Orlando MagicGolden State WarriorsPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 3.35Odds: 1.26Warriors
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 36%Win Probability: 64%Warriors

Warriors VS Magic Prediction Picks and Odds: Recent form

The Orlando Magic came into this edition with an underdog tag and they have failed to let go of that tag so far. They have hit rock bottom as of now with the side struggling to avoid the wooden spoon in the Eastern Conference.

They have lost 53 games and have won only a third of it in 72 outings. Their campaign started going downhill right from the start and has been a bumpy ride for the Orlando-based club this season. In the last 5 games, they have managed to pull off two victories against Timberwolves and Thunder besides bowing down after facing 76ers, Nets, and Pistons.

Looking at the Warriors’ recent form, it is clear that they have fielded a strong squad this year that has translated into a quality performance. They are one of the main contenders to win this year’s NBA Championship with an incredible run so far this season.

As a result, they are in front with 47 victories and 24 defeats in addition to a great home record of 29-9 so far. They have faced Nuggets, Bucks, Wizards, Celtics, and Spurs in the last 5 appearances and have won against the first three while losing the latter two fixtures by a comfortable margin. They would be looking to lift their game when they play away.

Read: Knicks vs Hawks Prediction and NBA Odds

Warriors VS Magic Prediction Picks and Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (65 games): Warriors – 32 wins, Magic – 33 wins.

Playoffs played: 0

Previous meeting: Warriors won 126-95 on 6th December 2021 in a regular-season fixture.

YouTube video

Warriors VS Magic Prediction Picks and Odds: Players to watch

Magic:

Mo Bamba who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 10.3 points and 1.7 blocks in this season so far.

Cole Anthony who is the shooting guard has a player efficiency rating of 13.98 while the point guard R J Hampton needs to do better than 7.2 points per game in this season.

Franz Wagner brings power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 85% and a field goal percentage of 46.7% in this edition.

Terrence Ross has been a versatile player who has gathered points from several positions for the side. He averages 14.7 points along with 1.2 steals every game.

Warriors:

Klay Thompson is looking in hot form as he notched up yet 24 points to resist the challenge of Spurs. He has averaged 2.8 assists and 4 dribbles per game in this season.

Andrew Wiggins provided great support as he pitched in with 16 points and 2 assists. He has also impressed everyone with a 3-pointer conversion of 40.1.

Jordan Poole has been a permanent shooting guard with 3.1 rebounds per game and spent an average of 29 minutes in the middle.

Draymond Green has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 4 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.

Warriors VS Magic Prediction Picks and Odds: Predicted Winner

According to Oddschecker, the Golden State Warriors have the 4th best chance if they are looking to win the championship while the Orlando Magic need a monumental effort in order to progress further in the tournament.

On the other hand, hosts are regarded to be one of the favorites to win the NBA championship with a solid side put together, based on SMarkets.

Looking at the predictions for this particular matchup, FiveThirtyEight has put the Warriors in the driver seat with a 64% chance while the hosts are far off, according to the pundits.

Warriors VS Magic Prediction Picks and Odds
Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.