Warriors vs Nuggets NBA Odds and Prediction

Warriors vs Nuggets NBA Odds and Prediction

Golden State Warriors is predicted to win tonight’s game against Denver Nuggets as per the latest Warriors vs Nuggets NBA Odds and Prediction

The postseason has started with a bang for the Golden State Warriors as they managed to secure an early lead in the first game of the 7-match series of the first-round playoff fixtures.

With six more games remaining, the Denver Nuggets would be looking to level up when they face the hosts on Monday night. The match will be played in the Chase Center at 10 PM EST.

Even though it is clear in daylight that the home side holds all the aces to go 2-0 up, the Nuggets would do everything to not throw in the towel so early. 

Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction

Golden State WarriorsDenver NuggetsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 76%Win Probability: 24%Warriors
SMarketsOdds: 1.25Odds: 3.15Warriors
YouTube video

Warriors vs Nuggets NBA Odds and Prediction: Recent Form

The return of Stephen Curry has not only strengthened their side but has also given them that extra edge in the games to come. They put up a clinical performance in Game 1 as they thrashed their opponents by a 123-107 margin.

After finishing the regular season in the top 3, the Warriors were all over the Nuggets after trailing in the first quarter. With an interesting clash on cards, the home side would be looking to extend their winning streak to six and also their wood over Nuggets.

Warriors vs Nuggets NBA Odds and Prediction

On the other hand, the Nuggets didn’t finish the regular season games on a high as they managed just the two wins in five games which interfered massively with their winning momentum. It looked like they had put all this aside in this first quarter when they led the Warriors 27-26 with the opposition running away with the game in the remaining part of the game.

The Denver-based franchise has fond memories of defeating the Golden stateside on three consecutive occasions in the recent past and would be looking to restore parity on Monday.

Warriors vs Nuggets NBA Odds and Prediction: Head-to-head

Regular season (185 games): Warriors – 85 wins, Nuggets – 100 wins.

Playoffs: Warriors – 86 wins, Nuggets – 100 wins.

Previous meeting: Warriors won 123-107 on 16th April 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

YouTube video

Read I Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds

Warriors vs Nuggets NBA Odds and Prediction: Players to Watch Out


Stephen Curry is looking in hot form as his return fetched the side 16 points and 4 assists. He has averaged 5.2 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game in this season.

Andrew Wiggins provided great support as he pitched in with 16 points and 2 assists against Nuggets. Klay Thompson has been a permanent shooting guard with 3.9 rebounds per game and an average of 20.4 points.

Draymond Green has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 8.7 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists. Jordan Poole who plays as the center came up with 30 points and 3 assists in just 30 minutes making him an important part of this side.


Nikola Jokic who plays at the center position was in good form against the Warriors by pitching in with 25 points and 6 assists in 35 minutes.

Aaron Gordon who is the point guard has a 3-pointer conversion of 32.3% so far in addition to averaging 13 points.

Monte Morris who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 48.1 and a free throw percentage of 86.9 in 76 games this season. He has also averaged 2.3 rebounds per game during the same time.

Will Barton who has played at the small forward position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 11.6 points and 2.7 assists this season.

Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

With the conclusion of Game 1, the odds have further moved away from Denver based side but all is not lost since they have plenty of time to make up the lost ground.

The Oddschecker claims Warriors as the clear favorites with odds of 4/11 while the Nuggets have an outside chance with odds of 5/2. Another platform SMarkets for giving the most accurate predictions are also of a similar opinion, where Warriors are in a strong position.

On the other hand, FiveThirtyEight is expecting the home side to run away with a 2-0 lead with a 76% chance of emphasizing their dominance over their opponents.

Warriors vs Nuggets NBA Odds and Prediction


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.