Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds

Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds

Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds: Golden State Warriors is predicted to win the first game of the playoffs against the Denver Nuggets.

The playoff heat is on in the NBA as the teams are pulling their socks up to play at their very best in the first-round games of the postseason. On Saturday night, the Golden State Warriors are taking on Denver Nuggets in the first game of the 7-match series at the Chase Center.

The Warriors have been on a rampage this season that has tipped them to be one of the favorites going forward. On the other hand, Denver Nuggets have also silently gone on with their performance and have made it to this stage.

The predictions are leaning on the Warriors to go 1-0 up on Saturday night but their opponents would be looking to spoil their party.

Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds

Denver NuggetsGolden State WarriorsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 25%Win Probability: 75%Warriors
YouTube video

Read: NBA Playoffs: Grizzlies Vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds

Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent form

The Golden State Warriors have proven why they are called one of the hot favorites for this NBA season. The sheer consistency and dominance that they exhibited from the start to the end of the regular season were enough for them to finish in the top 3.

With the first-round games against Nuggets insight, the Warriors delivered a flawless performance against the Pelicans that shredded off any rustiness that was present. Their April journey has been nothing short of magnificent with a five-match winning streak so far. They registered 53 triumphs in 82 appearances this edition.

The Denver Nuggets who are in with a lot of self-belief and confidence, are having a successful stint in this edition. They have done a good job so far but they have to do much better if they have to make inroads in the post-season games.

They had a disastrous start at the start but made sure that it didn’t affect them as they contained the momentum. In the last 5 appearances, they lost three games against Lakers, Timberwolves, and Spurs without much of a fight but have managed to stitch some important wins against Grizzlies and Lakers. They are currently aiming for a spot in the conference semi-finals by getting off to a big start here.

Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (185 games): Warriors – 85 wins, Nuggets – 100 wins.

Playoffs: Warriors – 85 wins, Nuggets – 100 wins.

Previous meeting: Warriors won 113-102 on 10th March 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

YouTube video

Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to watch


Klay Thompson is looking in hot form as he notched up yet another 40-pointer to drive the side home against Pelicans. He has averaged 2.8 assists and 3.9 dribbles per game this season.

Jordan Poole provided great support as he pitched in with 22 points and 5 assists. He has also impressed everyone with a 3-pointer conversion of 36.4.

Jonathan Kuminga has been a permanent power forward with 3.3 rebounds per game and an average of 16.9 minutes in the middle.

Draymond Green has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 7.5 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.


DeMarcus Cousins who plays at the center position was in good form against the Philadelphia 76ers by pitching in with 17 points and 5 assists in 24 minutes.

Bryn Forbes who is the point guard has a 3-pointer conversion of 41.4% so far in addition to averaging 8.8 points.

Jeff Green who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 52.4 and a free throw percentage of 83.3 in 75 games this season. He has also averaged 3.1 rebounds per game during the same time.

Bones Hyland who has played at the small forward position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 10.1 points and 2.8 assists in his career.

Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

It looks like the Golden State Warriors are coming to all guns blazing into this particular encounter. According to FiveThirtyEight, the Warriors have a 75% chance to wrap up an important victory with the Nuggets having a 25% chance to climb up the table. 

Looking at the other predictions from Oddschecker, the Golden State-based side is the firm favorite to get a 1-0 lead with the best odds of 8/15 while the side on the road has an outside chance with the best odds of 15/8. The SMarkets have also given thumbs up to the hosts with a small probability provided to the Nuggets.

Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.