Wizards vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds

Wizards vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds

The host Washington Wizards will start as home favorites in tonight’s clash against the Houston Rockets.

However, the latest Wizards vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds favor Houston Rockets over the Washington Wizards.

The weekday of the NBA has two underperforming teams take on each other in a significant clash. Tonight, Washington Wizards have set up a regular-season clash against Houston Rockets at the Toyota Center.

The hosts have once again faced a slight slipup that has derailed their campaign while the Houston-based side has a mountain to climb to get back on track.

The head-to-head, as well as the general perception, implies a formidable advantage to the Rockets with the home team requiring a major effort to post a victory at the Toyota Center.

Wizards vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds

Washington WizardsHouston RocketsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 49%Win Probability: 51%Rockets
SmarketsOdds: 1.39Odds: 2.42Rockets
YouTube video

Read: Nets vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Wizards vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The home side has a tough nut to track with only a few games left for the postseason and the need to win as many games as possible from hereon. They are down in 11th place with 30 victories and 40 defeats in 70 games.

In their last 5 outings, they lost to Trail Blazers, Warriors, Nuggets, and Knicks but an important win against the Lakers in their last outing has kept their play-off dream well and truly alive. With a clash at home against the Rockets, the Wizards would be looking to improve their 18-18 record on Monday.

The Houston Rockets have had some contrasting performances this season after the side struggled to register their first victory in the first few games. Their journey in February was a big letdown after the team lost to the Warriors, Spurs, Raptors, Jazz, etc. with their only triumph coming against the Cavaliers.

But it once again started going downhill after a losing streak dented their chances big time this month. They are on a 4-match losing streak and are desperate to get out of jail. They are now struggling in 14th place with 17 wins and 53 losses with an away record of 7-29 in this season.

Wizards vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (155 games): Rockets – 74 wins, Wizards – 81 wins.

Playoffs (6 games): Rockets – 4 wins, Wizards – 2 wins. 

Previous meeting: Rockets won 114-111 on 5th January 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

YouTube video

Wizards vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Wizards:

Rui Hachimura is the power forward in the side with an average of 10 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 10 points along with an assist.

Deni Avdija is an important point guard with a field goal success of 43.4% and a 3-pointer conversion of 30.9% so far. He provided with 17 points and 4 assists against the Lakers.

Kristaps Porzingis who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 19.5 points and 7.6 rebounds per game in his career.

Bradley Beal is another important keyguard who averages close to 24 points in every outing.

Rockets:

The Houston Rockets have the service of Christian Wood who has done a great job as the point guard. He has averaged 18 points and was right on the money with 32 points against the Pacers.

Jae’ Sean Tate has also done a good job in terms of assists and dribbles but needs to increase his points in the coming games.

Garrison Mathews who is yet another forward has a free throw percentage of 80.5 in addition to 3.1 dribbles per game.

Jalen Green did a decent job with 32 points and 7 assists in his last outing. Alperen Sengun who is a regular center has a player efficiency rating of 15.84.

Wizards vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Washington Wizards have run out of fuel with defeats bothering them whereas the Houston Rockets facing a lot of flak after failing to put up strong performances.

This is quite reflective in the outright predictions provided by platforms like Oddschecker and SMarkets who have not given much of a chance to the Rockets as well as to the Wizards.

According to FiveThirtyEight, the Wizards have a chance of 49% to secure a win with the visiting team slightly ahead with a 51% chance to stand a chance.

Wizards vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: 76ers vs Heat Prediction and Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.