Cowboys vs Bucs Predictions And Odds: Buccaneers To Win
After an intriguing preseason, the fans will be pumped up for the regular season of the NFL 2021 to begin. Dallas Cowboys will host the defending champions Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the curtain opener of the upcoming season. Cowboys vs Buccaneers is scheduled to be played on Thursday, September 9 at 8:20 PM E.T. Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida will host the first match of the season in front of the fans.
Cowboys vs Bucs Predictions And Odds: Preview
Dallas Cowboys had a disappointing pre-season campaign with a defeat in each of their four games. The Cowboys lost 3-16 to Pittsburgh Steelers, 16-19 to Arizona Cardinals, 20-14 to Houston Texas, and 34-14 to Jacksonville Jaguars. Dallas Cowboys finished 3rd in the NFC East points table with a 6-10 record in the 2020 season. The side has missed the NFL playoffs in the past two consecutive seasons.
Nevertheless, the Cowboys will be approaching with a positive attitude towards the news season. Their first piece of business will be to cut short their 53-man roster before the deadline. All the NFL sides will have to release their 53 players list before 4 p.m ET on Tuesday.
Dak Prescott did not feature for the Cowboys in the preseason. However, the Cowboys are optimistic about Prescott’s return to the team for the opening match against the Buccaneers. Cooper Rush got selected for the No. 2 quarterback position over Garrett Gilbert.
The Cowboys are seemingly going to have a tough time picking their roster for this season. The Cowboys have a mix of high-priced hotshots, a bunch of experienced veterans, and a talented set of rookies. The Cowboys will be setting their hopes on all the players to take charge in the upcoming season. On a bright note, young players like Trevon Diggs (cornerback), Micah Parsons (linebacker), CeeDee Lamb (wide receiver) seem to be ready for the long season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost their first two preseason games against Cincinnati Bengals (19-14) and Tennessee Titans (34-3). Nevertheless, the Buccaneers ended their three-game “mini” preseason campaign with a 23-16 win over Houston Texans. The Buccaneers finished the 2020 season with an 11-5 record as they went on to win the Super Bowl LV against the Kansas City Chiefs.
The players will get the much-needed 10-day break before the regular season kicks off. Tampa Bay Buccaneers will play the Dallas Cowboys in their first game of the season. This means we will see the great Tom Brady go up against Dak Prescott. Brady picked a total of 90-plus-yard touchdown drives in the preseason. Prescott is expected to return from his injury for the Cowboys.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers will also have to submit their 53-man roster before 4 PM ET on Tuesday. There are few lots still left in the Buccaneers’ roster to be filled.
Cowboys vs Bucs Predictions And Odds: Match Predictions
Tampa Bay Buccaneers are tipped to win their first match of the regular season against the Dallas Cowboys. The odds are also in the favor of the Buccaneers.
Cowboys vs Bucs Predictions And Odds: Match Odds
- Cowboys vs. Buccaneers spread: Tampa Bay -7.5
- Cowboys vs. Buccaneers over-under: 50.5 points
- Cowboys vs. Buccaneers money line: Dallas +310, Tampa Bay -400
- DAL: Cowboys are 4-1 against the spread in their last five games as underdogs
- TB: Over is 8-2 in the Buccaneers’ last 10 games as home favorites
Cowboys vs Bucs Predictions And Odds: Roster Predictions
Dallas Cowboys Roster Highlights:
- QUARTERBACK (2): Prescott, Rush
- RUNNING BACK (3): Ezekiel Elliott, Tony Pollard, RB to be named later
- WIDE RECEIVER (5): Amari Cooper, Michael Gallup, Lamb, Cedrick Wilson, Noah Brown
- TIGHT END (3): Blake Jarwin, Dalton Schultz, Sean McKeon
- OFFENSIVE LINE (11): Tyron Smith, Connor Williams, Tyler Biadasz, Zack Martin, La’el Collins, Connor McGovern, Ty Nsekhe, Terence Steele, Matt Farniok, Josh Ball, Brandon Knight.
- DEFENSIVE LINE (9): DeMarcus Lawrence, Carlos Watkins, Neville Gallimore, Randy Gregory, Osa Odighizuwa, Dorance Armstrong, Tarell Basham, Brent Urban, Quinton Bohanna
- LINEBACKER (5): Leighton Vander Esch, Parsons, Keanu Neal, Jaylon Smith, Jabril Cox
- CORNERBACK (6): Diggs, Anthony Brown, Jourdan Lewis, Maurice Canady, Kelvin Joseph, Nahshon Wright.
- SAFETY (5): Damontae Kazee, Donovan Wilson, Jayron Kearse, Malik Hooker, Israel Mukuamu
- SPECIALISTS (4): Greg Zuerlein (PK), Bryan Anger (P), Jake McQuaide (LS), C.J. Goodwin
Tamba Bay Buccaneers Roster Highlights:
- QUARTERBACK (3): Tom Brady, Blaine Gabbert, Kyle Trask
- RUNNING BACK (4): Leonard Fournette, Ronald Jones, Giovani Bernard, Ke’Shawn Vaughn
- WIDE RECEIVER (6): Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown, Scotty Miller, Tyler Johnson, Jaelon Darden
- TIGHT END (4): Rob Gronkowski, O.J. Howard, Cameron Brate, Tanner Hudson
- OFFENSIVE LINE (9): Donovan Smith, Ali Marpet, Ryan Jensen, Alex Cappa, Tristan Wirfs, Aaron Stinnie, Robert Hainsey, Josh Wells, Nick Leverett
- DEFENSIVE LINE (7): Will Gholston, Ndamukong Suh, Vita Vea, Steve McLendon, Rakeem Nunez-Roches, Patrick O’Connor, Khalil Davis
- OUTSIDE LINEBACKER (4): Shaquil Barrett, Jason Pierre-Paul, Joe Tryon-Shoyinka, Anthony Nelson
- INSIDE LINEBACKER (4): Devin White, Lavonte David, Kevin Minter, K.J. Britt
- CORNERBACK (5): Carlton Davis, Sean Murphy-Bunting, Jamel Dean, Ross Cockrell, Dee Delaney
- SAFETIES (4): Jordan Whitehead, Antoine Winfield Jr., Mike Edwards, Javon Hagan
- SPECIALISTS (3): Ryan Succop, Bradley Pinion, Zach Triner
Cowboys vs Bucs Predictions And Odds: Youtube Predictions
Cowboys vs Bucs Predictions And Odds: Recent Updates (8th September)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Cowboys vs Bucs Predictions And Odds: Match Details
- Where: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
- When: Thursday, September 9th, 8:20 PM ET
- How to Watch: NBC
Also Read | NFL 2021 Betting Odds and Predictions: Week 1
Cowboys vs Bucs Predictions And Odds: Head To Head
Dallas Cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers have met each other 19 times which includes 2 post-season games. Of 19 games Dallas Cowboys has won 15 games while Tampa Bay Buccaneers has won 4 games.
In the last 5 games between the two teams, Dallas Cowboys have 4 wins while the Buccaneers have only one win.
The last time the two met was back in December 2018. Dallas Cowboys won a home game 27-20 points.