Cowboys vs Giants Prediction and Odds: Dallas Cowboys Predicted to Win

Cowboys vs Giants Prediction and Odds: Dallas Cowboys Predicted to Win
3 1 vote
Article Rating

Dallas Cowboys is predicted to win the upcoming Week 5 game against New York Giants as per the latest Cowboys vs Giants Prediction and Odds

Dallas Cowboys will host New York Giants at the AT&T Stadium in Week 5 of the NFL this Sunday.

Dallas defeated Carolina Panthers 36-28 in their last match as they extended their winning streak to three matches. The Giants picked up their first win of the season as they brushed aside the challenge of the New Orleans Saints.

Currently, Dallas Cowboys after their opening game defeat sits at 3-1 in the season while New York Giants is 1-3 as of now.

Cowboys vs Giants Prediction and Odds

Cowboys vs Giants Prediction and Odds: Match Odds


Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Predicted Winner
Moneyline: -437
Moneyline: +373
Dallas Cowboys
Spread: -7.5 (-105)
Spread: +7.5 (-115)
Dallas Cowboys
Odds: 1.32
Odds: 3.35
Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys vs Giants Prediction and Odds: Preview

Barring their first slender defeat against Tampa Bay Buccaneers Dallas has been pretty impressive. They put LA Chargers to bed with a strong performance in the second match. They kept their juggernaut rolling with wins over Philadelphia and Panthers and will be aiming for their fourth win on a trot.

Riding on the shoulder of coach Mike McCarthy and offensive coordinator the Cowboys have outperformed most other teams when it comes to offence. They currently are ranked 4th in the offence section.

Defence hasn’t let them down either. They have managed to accumulate a decent defensive unit under the guidance of Dan Quinn who happened to be the coach of the Atlanta Falcons.

They have the 16th best defence in the NFL so far, a rapid improvement from last season when they were 28th.

Cowboys Game Sunday: Giants vs Cowboys odds and prediction for NFL Week 5  game

The Giants are fresh from their win against the Saints and will put all their efforts to tame down the Cowboys. The Giants are defensively more solid and are currently 15th in the defensive ranking although they were 9th in the last season.

They need to work more on the offensive side to match up with the Cowboys as they are way behind in this department. Their offence ranks 21st and need to have a very good game against Dallas.

Daniel Jones was very good in the last match as he had 402 yards alongside two touchdowns and one interception. Giants coach Joe Judge was heavily criticised for Giant’s failure to compete on the big stage. There have been numerous off-field incidents that marred the on-field performance.

But their win over the Saints has brought in a sense of optimism. The coach reportedly used loud music in the changing rooms and in the team meetings to get accustomed to the atmosphere of New Orleans’ Superdome and he might find it useful again as they are about to face Giants at the AT&T Stadium.

The judge praised the Cowboys and particularly he pointed out Dak Prescott for his exemplary performances.

Spin a wheel; there’s a weapon at every turn. He’s still a threat with his legs, he’s not afraid to run it, but this guy really keeps his eyes downfield, looks to extend plays really more for the pass than anything else.”

This team plays fast, they play aggressive, they’re very high-effort and they’re having a lot of results with turnovers. It’s a turnover-driven defenses, they’re having a lot of production and that really stems from up front with the pass rush and the disruption they’re getting there. They’re able to pin their ears back and really get you if they get you behind the sticks.”

Cowboys vs Giants Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Dallas Cowboys

Dak Prescott: Dak has amassed 1066 yards so far with 10 touchdowns.

Trevon Diggs: He is topping the charts with 15 interceptions and also has 10 takeaways in his tally.

Ezekiel Elliott: Elliott got 143 rushing yards and a touchdown in the last match.

New York Giants

Daniel Jones: Jones’ career-high 402 yards helped his team to win their first game of the season.

Saquon Barkley: Barkley scored two touchdowns including the winning one.

Kenny Golladay: Kenny has collected 282 yards. highest in the team with 17 receptions.

Cowboys vs Giants Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

On paper, Dallas is a more balanced team as compared to New York Giants. They have covered the spread in their last three games while New York has two wins against the spread. The Cowboys are scoring at a good pace of 31.5 points per match and the Giants are pretty far with 20.8 points on average.

Dallas had a brilliant game against the Panthers and they had an average of 7.2 per carry against the league’s best-run defence. The Cowboys have averaged at least 35 points in their last two games but the Giants are comparatively well organised as they have given up 23.8 points so far.

Dallas Cowboys has a balanced offensive attack that has consistently gotten the job done. Added to it, Dallas being the home side, should win the match handsomely if the Giants don’t throw much weight into the game.

At FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of Dallas Cowboys stands at 74% while the chances of New York Giants defeating Cowboys is a mere 26%.

Cowboys vs Giants Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants have faced each other 118 times. Cowboys have commanded over the overall head-to-head clash against the New York Giants.

As of now, Dallas has won 69 times while the Giants have 47 wins in their tally. Two games have been drawn. The home team is also leading the last five matches 4-1.

164 points in the last five matches proved Dallas credentials while the Giants are not far behind with 127 points.

Cowboys vs Giants Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants Week 5 Game

Scheduled Date and Time: Sunday, October 10, 2021, 4:25 p.m. EST

Host Team: Dallas Cowboys at the AT&T Stadium

Coverage: Fans can watch the game via live stream on NFL RedZone or fuboTV.

Read: Falcons vs Jets Prediction and Odds: Falcons Predicted to Win

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x