Falcons vs Panthers Prediction and Odds: Falcons To Win

Falcons vs Panthers Prediction and Odds: Falcons To Win
4 3 votes
Article Rating

Atlanta Falcons is predicted to win their upcoming clash against Carolina Panthers as per the latest Falcons vs Panthers Prediction and Odds

The Week 8 of the NFL 2021-22 season is full of exciting games and one such game will be between Atlanta Falcons and Carolina Panthers. This Sunday afternoon the Atlanta Falcons will host the Carolina Panthers for their Week 8 matchup.

The Panthers had a promising start to the season with three straight wins but unfortunately, they could not continue with their winning streak and instead they went on four games losing streak and they are currently 3-4. The Falcons, on the other hand, have had a very disappointing start to the season. They had to face defeat in two of their opening games but as the season progressed they won three out of four matches making it 3-3 for them.

This Sunday, playing in front of the home crowd, the Carolina Panthers will start as favorites. They will be looking forward to ending their losing streak.

Grading the Carolina Panthers' loss to the Atlanta Falcons | Charlotte  Observer

Falcons vs Panthers Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

 
Carolina Panthers
Atlanta Falcons
Predicted Winner
Betway
2.35
1.63
Atlanta Falcons
Smarkets
Odds 1.74
Odds 1.81
Atlanta Falcons
Oddssharks
+2.5
-2.5
Atlanta Falcons

 Falcons vs Panthers Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

The Falcons after a disappointing start have managed to register three wins in their last 4 games. Their win came against the Giants, Jets, and Dolphins. The sudden rise of the Falcons can be partially credited to the oldie Matt Ryan 36.

Since the start of the third game week, Ryan has completed 67.5 percent of passes for 301 yards per game with ten touchdowns and just one interception. In the previous month, Ryan’s passing rating was 107.0 which is actually 0.8 higher than Tom Brady. Apart from Brady, Rodger, and Herbert only Matt Ryan has managed to have a TD/INT ratio at 10 or over.

I-85 Rivalry Comes to Charlotte: Atlanta Falcons vs Carolina Panthers –  Overtime Heroics

The Panthers have had an amazing start to the season. These Cats were flying high with 3-0 at the start, however, their magical campaign run was short-lived. They had to face defeats in four straight matches making them sit at the bottom of NFC South points table.

Without their star rusher Christian McCaffrey the Panthers are missing on the swiftness in their offense and in the last three-game weeks the Panthers’ quarterback Sam Darnold who was pulled out in the 25-3 loss to the NewYork Giants has thrown for 495 yards and only managed two scores and five pickups.

As the Falcons come in this game with a winning streak of two games, they will be full of confidence and in a mood to thrash the Panthers. The Panthers on the other hand are coming in this game with a losing streak of four games and will be hoping to overcome the situation and try to start a winning streak similar to their season start.

Falcons vs Panthers Prediction and Odds: Players to watch out

Panthers:-

1.    PJ Walker- An amazing quarterback with efficiency to throw long passes will be very useful for them if he plays at his best

2. Sam Darnold- The Panthers has relied on him as the quarterback looks to improve his game skills and perform good in the matches for the team

Falcons:

1.    Matt Ryan- This quarterback has been performing as one the best in the league which helps the Panthers to win games

2.  Kyle Pitts- Pitts has been an exceptional rookie over the last few game weeks, and he comes into the game with a good performance given last Sunday.

Falcons vs Panthers Prediction and Odds: Head to head

Atlanta Falcons and Carolina Panthers have met each other 52 times. Atlanta Falcons have been ahead of Carolina Panthers in overall head-to-head stats. The Atlanta Falcons have won 33 games while the Carolina Panthers have won 19 games.

The Panthers have won a total of twelve games at home and the rest seven away from home. In the last meeting between these two in 2020, the Falcons defeated the Panthers.

As of the last five meetings between these two the Falcons have won four times and the Panthers have managed to win only one.

Falcons vs Panthers Prediction and Odds: Predicted winner

Carolina Panthers will be hosting Atlanta Falcons this Sunday afternoon. Playing a host, the Panthers will be hoping to end their losing streak this season. After winning the first 3 games, they have lost their last 4 games. Atlanta Falcons on the other hand are on a 2 games winning streak.

Going in the game, Carolina Panthers will be home favorites, however, looking at the recent form of both the teams and also considering the head-to-head stats, Atlanta Falcons will have an edge going in the match.

The latest Falcons vs Panthers Prediction and Odds also predicts a win for the visitors. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of the Atlanta Falcons stands at 62% while the chances of Carlina Pantehres registering a home win is a mere 38%.

Falcons vs Panthers Prediction and OddsMatch details

Atlanta Falcons vs Carolina Panthers Week 8 Game

Host Team: Carolina Panthers at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

Scheduled Date and Start time: Sunday, October 31, 1:00 pm ET

Where to Watch: Channel: FOX Live stream: Sling, Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, YouTube TV, DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL Mobile App.

Falcons vs Panthers Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

 Originally Tweeted by Miles Garrett @MilesGarrettTV

After their first 6 games in the NFL as #Falcons, here’s how Julio Jones and Kyle Pitts compare

Julio Jones                       Kyle Pitts

488 yards                        471 yards

28 catches                      31 catches

2 TDs                               1 TD

Originally Tweeted by Evan Birchfield @EvanBirchfield

From Weeks 4-7, #Falcons Matt Ryan is PFF’s top ranked QB with an elite grade of 93.5.

He also has the top passing grade with a 93.0

Originally Tweeted by Falconihilist DW @FalcoholicDW

So, uh, about #Falcons TE Kyle Pitts

8 targets, 7 receptions for 163 yards.

THAT IS 23 YARDS PER CATCH OH MY DEAR GOD

Read: Packers vs Cardinals Prediction and Odds: Cardinals To Win

Writer: Vishal Patra

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x