Georgia vs Vanderbilt Prediction And Match Odds: Georgia To Win
Georgia Bulldogs will be up against Vanderbilt Commodores in the 4th week of the College Football 2021. The Vanderbilt Commodores will play a host to the Georgia Bulldogs on Saturday at the Vanderbilt Stadium, Tennessee. The Commodores are 4th in their respective group with two wins and a loss in their season so far. Georgia Bulldogs are off to a sublime start as they have maintained a perfect record in the first three games. The Bulldogs are currently topping their respective points group with a 3-0 record in the season.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Prediction: Preview
The Georgia Bulldogs defense is expected to thrive under pressure in the upcoming game as well. Having that said, the Clemson’s really didn’t have a solid offense, and let’s be honest, getting the better of South Carolina is not something to boast about. The Bulldogs’ fans might argue that a win is a win and we will have to agree with them. Put down a UAB side that might be the greatest in Conference USA, and you will find no complaints about the countries’ finest defense which is dominant on third downs.
Adding to that, the Bulldogs aren’t allowing the opponents to bag anything against the run. Vanderbilt’s are going to have the toughest of the times to cease the Bulldogs’ pass rush, which the Georgia-based team has been doing successfully in their last 3 games. To make it worst for the Vandy, RB Re’Mahn Davis has been declared injured for a year after picking a toe injury.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt 2021 Football
The Vandy can count on Georgia making the offense errors in the red zone, the same way the Bulldogs did in their opening two games of the season. The Bulldogs lost control 3 times against South Carolina and a total of six times during the year. Vandy will be needing the Bulldogs to continue with their offensive errors to stand a chance to win the upcoming game.
Adding to that, the Vandy are lined up to play Arkansas and Auburn in their upcoming college football fixtures. Even though the Commodore defense hasn’t been solid in their first three games, it has done pretty well on third downs. The same goes for the offensive lines.
Having said that, the Bulldogs should end up winning the game quite easily. Vanderbilt’s extensive running game seemingly paved off well against Stanford, but it is expected to trip for the initial drives, which should be enough for the Dawgs. The return of QB JT Daniels has made the Bulldogs stronger. JT Daniels was brilliant against South Carolina.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Prediction: Match Odds
- Money line: Georgia -100000 (bet $100,000 to win $100) | Vanderbilt +1700 (bet $1,700 to win $100)
- Against the spread (ATS): Georgia -34.5, -117 (bet $117 to win $100) | Vanderbilt +34.5, -103 (bet $103 to win $100)
- Over/Under (O/U): 51.5, O: -110 (bet $110 to win $100) | U: -110 (bet $110 to win $100)
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Prediction: Match Predictions
Georgia will enter the game as the clear favourites to win the game against Vanderbilt. The odds are also in the favour of the Vanderbilt.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Prediction: Match Details
- Date: Saturday, September 25
- Game Time: 12:00 ET
- Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN
- How To Watch: SEC Network
Georgia vs Vanderbilt: Past Performance
Georgia Bulldogs (3-0)
Georgia Bulldogs are currently unbeaten in the league with three wins in their first three games. They won 10-3 against Clemson Tigers, 7-56 against UAB Blazers and 13-40 against South Carolina Gamecocks.
Vanderbilt Commodores (1-2)
The Commodores have maintained a 1-2 record in the season so far. They lost 23-3 to East Tennessee State Buccaneers football in the season and 41-23 to Stanford Cardinal. The Commodores won 24-21 against Colorado State Rams.
Georgia vs Vanderbilt 2016
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Player News
Georgia Injury Report
- QB JT Daniels (oblique) – IN
- QB Stetson Bennett (Back) – IN
- WR George Pickens (Knee) – OUT
- WR Dominick Blaylock (Knee) – Limited
- DL Julian Rochester (Knee) – OUT
- TE Darnell Washington (Foot) – Day-to-Day
- DB Tykee Smith (Foot) – Day-to-Day
- WR Arian Smith (Toe/calf)- IN
- WR Kearis Jackson (Knee) – Limited
- LB, Rian Davis (Quad) – OUT
- Quay Walker (Ankle) – IN
Vanderbilt Injury Report
- RB Kendall Milton (knee)
- WR Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint (ankle)
- DL Julian Rochester (knee)
- CB Kelee Ringo (shoulder)
- WR Dominick Blaylock (knee)
- WR Tommy Bush (undisclosed)