Nebraska vs Oklahoma Prediction And Odds: Oklahoma To Win
The Nebraska Cornhuskers will be up against Oklahoma Sooners in the upcoming game of the college football. The match is set to be played at the OU Memorial Stadium on Saturday, 18th September. Nebraska are currently (2-1) in the league, whereas, Oklahoma are 2-0. The Cornhuskers faced Buffalo in their last match. The Cornhuskers won the game by 25-points. As for Oklahoma, they were up against Western Carolina in their previous college football game. The Sooners humiliated the Carolina with a 0-76 win.
Nebraska vs Oklahoma Prediction And Odds: Preview
This season, Oklahoma and all the opponents they have faced have combined to top atleast 61.5 points in all the three games so far this season. The Cornhuskers have not reached the 61.5 points mark this season with any of their opponents. Cornhuskers and Sooners combine to average a total of 92 points per game, which is 30.5 points more than the over/under in this competition.
Adding to that, both the sides allow a combine total of 30.8 points per game, which is statistically 30.7 lower than this contest’ over/under ratios. The Oklahoma games have atleast seen 67 points on an average this season, which is higher by 5.5 points when compared to Saturday’s game. The Cornhuskers games have averaged 54.7 this season, which is 6.8 lowers than this contest’s set over/under.
Nebraska vs Oklahoma Prediction And Odds: Match Odds
Nebraska vs Oklahoma Prediction And Odds: Match Prediction
The Oklahoma Sooners are tipped to win the upcoming game against Nebraska Cornhuskers. The Odds are also in the favour of the Sooners.
Nebraska vs Oklahoma Prediction And Odds: Top Players
Oklahoma Top Players
- Spencer Rattler has marked 304 yards per game this season with a 76.9% completion percentage this season (30 of 39 passes). He also has one touchdown and two interceptions.
- Kennedy Brooks has lifted his team with 87 rushing yards and one touchdown.
- Eric Gray has completed 27 yards so far in the season on a total of 9 carries (27 ypg).
- Marvin Mims has marked a total of 117 receiving yards (117 ypg) and also has 5 catches.
- Jadon Haselwood has completed a total of 47 yards on four catches. He is averaging 47 ypg so far in the season.
- Mario Williams has covered 37 yards on six receptions and is averaging 37 yards per game. He also has a touchdown in the game.
Nebraska Top Players
- Adrian Martinez has thrown a total of 486 yards so far in the season. Martinez has also completed 60% of his overall passes (33 of 55). He has made two touchdowns and zero interceptions (243 ypg). Adrian Martinez has carried the ball a total of 25 times for 144 yards and has made three touchdowns, as he averages 72 yards per game.
- Markese Stepp has covered over 111 yards on 21 carries this season (55.5 yards per game). He has a total of one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Samori Toure has reported a total of 11 catches and has covered over 170 yards. Toure marks the best figure on his team. Toure averages a total of 85 receiving yards per game.
- Austin Allen has marked a total of 84 receiving yards on six occasions, which averages 42 yards per game.
Nebraska vs Oklahoma Prediction And Odds: Match Details
Week 3 College Football Game
Match: Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 3 Oklahoma Sooners (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Norman, OK
Nebraska Football Schedule
TIME / RESULT
Sat, Aug 28
Sat, Sept. 4
Sat, Sep 11
Sat, Sep 18
Sat, Sep 25
East Lansing, Mich.
Sat, Oct 2
Sat, Oct 9
Sat, Oct 16
Sat, Oct 30
Sat, Nov 6
Sat, Nov 20
Fri, Nov 26
Oklahoma Football Schedule
Tulane Green Wave
Western Carolina Catamounts
West Virginia Mountaineers
at Kansas State Wildcats
vs Texas Longhorns
TCU Horned Frogs
at Kansas Jayhawks
Texas Tech Red Raiders
at Baylor Bears
14 Iowa State Cyclones
at Oklahoma State Cowboys
Big 12 Championship