Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds:  Cowboys to defeat the Saints

Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds:  Cowboys to defeat the Saints

Dallas Cowboys are projected to win their NFL tie against New Orleans Saints as per the latest Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds

three betting platforms

The New Orleans Saints will welcome the Dallas Cowboys for this Thursday Night Football at Caesars Superdome. The Saints are currently not in a good form as they have been put down by the teams they have faced in the last four games.

The Saints have lost four consecutive games which is not typical of the Saints. These performances will make their playoff spot very dicey and not reachable. The Saints have defeated two big teams at their home and can put on the same performance against the Cowboys.

The Cowboys who have been performing really well in this season will have to work a bit hard for the next game. They come into this game suffering 2 back to back losses. They are having a good season and wish to continue the same for the rest of the season. They are not far from confirming their spot in the playoff which is bound to happen in the later season. Their offence has been a bit off recently but will bounce back soon as they are a very experienced team.

Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds: Odds Table

 Dallas CowboysNew Orleans SaintsPredicted Winner
Betway(Moneyline)-215+170Dallas Cowboys
Smarkets1.532.76Dallas Cowboys
Oddssharks-5(-110)+5(-110)Dallas Cowboys
YouTube video

Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds: NFL 2021-21 Form

The Saints are at present tied in the second position of the NFC South with the Falcon with 5 wins and 6 losses. The Saints are currently suffering a four game losing streak. The Saints have been punished for their weak defence in the recent games.

They have allowed 121 points in the last four games. Their offence has also not been performing well, as they have managed to score 81 points in the last four games. The Saints have very little chance to make it to the playoffs as of now.

Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds

The Cowboys are currently in the first position of the NFC East, with seven wins and four losses. The Cowboys are also going through a rough patch as they are having a losing streak of two games. In the last game against the Raiders they managed to level the score at the end of fourth quarter but could not go through with a win in the over time.

The Cowboys had a very tiring match and could not hold the ball possession for a longer time. In those two lost matches they allowed 55 points and managed to score 42 points.

Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds: Preview

The Saints in the ongoing season have been performing average. They have shown some good performances in the season. They are filled with good quality players and they have delivered. Their quarterback Jameis Winston has performed well in the seven games he has played. Winston has covered 1,170 passing yards with 95 successful passes, 14 touchdowns, 3 interceptions and 11 sacks.

The other quarterback, Trevor Siemian has been the part of the team in the last 5 games. He has covered 220.8 passing yards per game taking the total to 1,083 yards with 99 passes and 9 touchdowns, 3 interceptions and 8 sacks.

The Saints defence has been poor in the recent games but the defensive players have put in their best effort. Demario Davis has made a total of 76 tackles including 25 solo tackles, 3 sacks leading to 16 sack yards and also defended 4 passes. The Saints have allowed 22.6 points on average.

The Cowboys are playing well and they are leading the division. The Saints have scored 29.6 points per game and have a very good offence. Their team is star studded with players like Dak Prescott the star quarterback.

Prescott has covered 2,932 passing yards with 261 successful passes with 22 touchdowns, 7 interceptions and 17 sacks. While rushing he has covered 94 yards with 1 touchdown and 2 first downs and he has scored 8 points.

With the help of such players they have managed 292.4 passing yards per game. Ezekiel Elliot has been outstanding in his position for the team. He has rushed for 720 yards in 160 attempts with 8 touchdowns and 38 first downs. While receiving he has covered 228 yards with 1 receiving touchdown and 12 first downs. Elliot has scored 58 points.

In defence Jayron Kearse has performed 76 tackles including 47 solo tackles with 1 interception leading to 34 interception yards and he has helped the team defend 7 passes. The Cowboys have let 22.7 points per game.

Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds: Players to watch out

Saints:

1. Marshon Lattimore – He has performed a total of 42 tackles including 35 solo tackles, made 1 interception leading to 20 interception yards and defended 11 passes.

2.  Deonte Harris – The wide receiver has 427 receiving yards in 27 receptions with 2 touchdowns and 19 first downs. He has also scored 12 points.

Cowboys:

1. Anthony Brown – He has made a total of 50 tackles including 39 solo tackles and intercepted 3 times leading to 45 interception yards, while defending 11 passes.

2. Amari Cooper – Cooper with 64 receiving yards per game has completed 583 yards and made 5 touchdowns and 32 first downs. He has scored 30 points.

Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

These two teams have met each other 30 times. The Cowboys lead this series with 17 wins and the Saints trail with 13 wins. In the last five meetings between these two the Saint have won 3 times, and all of those victories have come in their home games. The Cowboys have a lead in the series though their last win at the Saints came in 2009.

Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds: Injuries

Saints:  C.J. Gardner- Johnson, Mark Ingram II, Alvin Kamara, Alex Armah, Taysom Hill (questionable), Andrew Dowell (questionable), Ryan Ramczyk, Tanoh Kpassagnon, Ian Book, Marcus Davenport, Landon Young, Adam Trautman, Malcolm Roach.

Cowboys: Terence Steele, CeeDee Lamb, Amari Cooper, Ezekiel Elliot (questionable), Blake Jarwin, Matt Farniok, Will Grier, Donovan Wilson, DeMarcus Lawrence, Kelvin Joseph, Nahshon Wright, T.J. Vasher, Randy Gregory, Jabril Cox.

Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds: Predicted winner

The Saints have a good record against the Cowboys at home recently. The Cowboys somehow have played better than them in the season and showed their quality. Both the teams will go head to head after 2 seasons and the Cowboys look stronger.  The latest Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds also favors the Cowboys win. FiveThirtyEight win probability suggests that the Cowboys have a 56 % chance of winning and the Saints have a 44% winning chance.

Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds: Latest tweets

Originally Tweeted By Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Cowboys’ defensive tackle Trysten Hill is being suspended two games for throwing this punch at Las Vegas Raiders’ guard John Simpson after Thursday’s Thanksgiving Day game. The suspension starts Thursday night vs. the Saints.

Originally tweeted by Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

Sources: The #Saints appear poised to make a QB change. Taysom Hill is taking first-team reps this week in practice in preparation to face the #Cowboys. Trevor Siemian is taking No. 2 reps.

Saints vs Cowboys Prediction and Odds: Match details

Dallas Cowboys vs New Orleans Saints 

Host Team: New Orleans Saints at Caesars Superdome

Scheduled Date and Start time: Thursday, December 02, 8:20pm ET.

Where to Watch: Channel: FOX Live stream: Sling, Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, YouTube TV, DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL Mobile App.

Read More: Ravens vs Browns Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.