2022 Wyoming House Race Polls: Liz Cheney calls Trump a Graver Threat, may run against him in 2024
- 2022 Wyoming House Race Polls: The latest Liz Cheney polls show Hageman leading Cheney by a massive 29% points
- A new Cygnal survey shows that just 27% of Wyoming voters have a favorable opinion of Liz Cheney, and 71% hold an unfavorable opinion of Cheney. In a new poll released by YouGov, Liz Cheney’s favorability amongst registered voters rose to 36%.
- On Google Search, the gap has widened between Hageman and Cheney with Cheney leading by a wide margin.
- On Social Media sentiment, Cheney outperforms Hageman by a thin margin but Hageman is underperforming Donald Trump by a wide margin.
- 75% of Democrats approve of Cheney’s performance as the Vice-Chair of the Jan 6th Committee, while 61% of Republicans disapprove of the same.
- Cheney’s only hope is that the open primary will bring a significant number of Independent and Democratic party voters
The Wyoming-At-Large (WY-AL) Congressional District goes to the polls on November 8th, 2022. The incumbent Representative Liz Cheney is currently under a serious challenge after her decision to vote in favor of impeaching Donald J Trump over the January 2021 US Capitol Riots.
Hot in Campaign: Liz Cheney finally asked about a CRIMINAL REFERRAL for Trump
The Open Primary is scheduled for August 16th, 2022.
- Donald Trump has taken it upon himself to do everything he can to seek ‘vengeance’ upon any Republicans who voted to impeach him by defeating and ending their political career.
- Trump and his allies have focused most of their ire on the highest-profile House Republican who voted to impeach, Elizabeth Cheney. She was the third most powerful Republican, before being demoted this year and is the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney.
- Most polling and publicly available data coming out of Wyoming suggest that Congresswoman Cheney is in trouble in spite of her attempt to rally traditional Republicans, Democrats, and Independents. While Trump supporters form a large proportion of the GOP base in Wyoming, Democrats and Independents are not fully supportive of Ms. Cheney given her conservative positions on numerous issues.
- According to a report released by ABC News, Congresswoman Liz Cheney has yet again broken the records through her fundraising campaign as she attempts to retain her house representative chair against Trump-endorsed candidate Harriet Hageman. She has raised almost $3 million in campaign contributions through her recent fundraising events over the first three months of the midterm election year.
- Although deep-red states like Wyoming usually attract less cash flow in terms of campaign contributions. It is only the result of Liz Cheney’s heated battle with Donald Trump over the Jan 6th Capitol riots that has transformed the race for State’s only house seat into such a heated and closely observed contest amongst other 2022 midterms.
Can Liz Cheney win the GOP Primary in Wyoming?
Cheney’s path to victory runs through winning a plurality of the vote in the divided field with the help of her large name recognition, her war chest which is $3.6M as of the third quarter of the year, and potentially some Democrats crossing the aisle to vote for her in the primary as the general election is not competitive — the winner of this primary is the prohibitive favorite to win in November 2022. Her task has become more difficult since Trump endorsed early, clearing the field and reducing the chance that the “anti-Cheney” vote gets divided.
2022 Wyoming House Race Polls: Liz Cheney Polls
Liz Cheney’s unpopularity reaches new heights in Wyoming. As per the available 2022 Wyoming House Race Polls:-
|Polling Average||July 5th, 2022|
|Fabrizio, Lee & Associates.||June 2022|
|Club for Growth (Hageman)||May 2022|
Liz Cheney Approval Rating as the Vice-Chair of Jan 6th Committee
|Quinnipiac Poll||June 2022|
Liz Cheney Polls: Favorability
|YouGov Poll||June 2022|
|Cygnal Internal Poll||May 2022|
Liz Cheney Polls: Latest Google Search Update
Hageman vs Cheney Polls: Social Media Net Sentiment (Last 7 days)
- Liz Cheney hints Trump could face criminal referral
- Liz Cheney’s Chances vs. Donald Trump of Winning 2024 GOP Primary
- Liz Cheney’s Home State of Wyoming Has Turned on Her for Crossing Trump. Now Her Chances … – Latest Tweet by Bloomberg
- Liz Cheney: “I haven’t made a decision” about 2024 presidential run
- Witnessing the crossroads of the Wyoming Republican Party
- Liz Cheney Goes All In on Jan. 6 Probe as GOP Primary Looms
- Cheney one of 14 Republicans to back gun measure
- Liz Cheney slammed as a ‘RINO’ during GOP Wyoming debate
- Liz Cheney’s J6 Committee Show Trial Theatrics Are Further Exposed After ‘Concerning Messages’ Source Is Revealed
- Opinion | Liz Cheney’s harsh new attack on Trump is a plea for GOP sanity
Wyoming Primary 2022: Latest Videos
2022 Wyoming House Race Polls: Latest Tweets
Wyoming Primary 2022: Campaign Ads
- “We need fewer DC divas and more problem solvers,” PAC releases a new Ad in support of Harriet Hageman. Outrider PAC, a group supporting Hageman for Wyoming recently released a new commercial boosting Hageman as a problem solver and a supporter of “bipartisan efforts to increase American energy independence and help bring more of the supply chain back to the US.” and indirectly ridiculing Cheney’s excessive involvement in the Jan 6th Committee calling her out as a DC Diva.
- In a recent campaign Ad- Standing with Liz, former Republican Sen. Alan Simpson and a few other prominent Wyoming politicians backed Cheney’s reelection campaign with a simple message to vote for her in the upcoming primary on August 16th, without any mention to her debated association with the Jan 6th Committee.
2022 Wyoming House Race Polls: Candidates in the Republican Primaries
The major candidates running in this Primary are:-
- Liz Cheney, incumbent US House Representative
- Harriet Hageman, lawyer, a former member of the RNC and Trump’s chosen candidate to defeat Liz Cheney
Harriet Hageman Polls: Racial Demographics of the State
As per the 2020 Census
An overwhelming majority of voters in the state are White, the same is the case in the Republican Primary
2022 Wyoming House Race Polls: Endorsements
- Liz Cheney
- George W Bush, 43rd President (2001 – 2008)
- Bill Cassidy, U.S. Senator from Louisiana (2015 – Present)
- Jeff Flake, former U.S. Senator from Arizona (2013 – 2018)
- Susan Collins, U.S. Senator from Maine (1999 – present)
- Charlie Baker, Governor of Massachusetts (2015 – present)
- Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida (1999 – 2007)
- Paul Ryan, US House Speaker (2015 – 2019)
- John Boehner, US House Speaker (2011 – 2015)
Many of Liz Cheney’s supporters and donors can be considered to belong to the Republican ‘Establishment’ , ‘Never-Trumper’ and moderate wings of the party. Both incumbent senators who have endorsed Cheney voted to impeach Trump.
2. Harriet Hageman
- Donald J Trump, 45th President (2017-2020)
- Bell Stepien, Donald Trump’s campaign manager for the 2020 Presidential Election
- Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal and venture capitalist
- Barbara Cubin, former Secretary of the House Republican Conference (2001–2003) and U.S. Representative for Wyoming’s at-large congressional district (1995–2009)
- Corey Lewandowski, political operative, lobbyist, political commentator, and author
There are no 2022 Wyoming House Race Polls on the Democratic Primary simply because there is no activity on the Democratic Side regarding this house seat. Statistics posted below may tell us why they aren’t enthusiastic about this election regardless of who wins this Republican Primary
2022 Wyoming House Race Polls: Latest Voter Registration as of October 31, 2021.
As per figures released by the Wyoming Secretary of State.
Wyoming has about 281,000 registered voters
- Registered Republicans are 70.4% of all total voters
- Registered Democrats are 15.9% of all total voters
- 12.5% of voters are unaffiliated while 0.9% of voters belong to the Libertarian Party
Republicans are a majority of all voters in all but 2 counties in the state. In 2020 Donald Trump won Wyoming by 43 points, his best state in the nation.
2022 Wyoming House Race Polls: How Wyoming has voted in the past
The last time the Democrats won a statewide race was in 2010 and the last time they won a senate seat was in 1976.
The last time Wyoming voted for a Democratic President was in 1964.
Since 1968, no Democrat has crossed 40% of the total vote share
B)House of Representative Seat
Wyoming is the least populous state in the nation and has thus always had only one seat in the US House of Representatives since it was admitted to the Union. The last time the state elected a Democrat to this seat was in 1976. And the last time the seat witnessed a competitive election was in 2006.
|2020||Liz Cheney||68.56%||Lynette |
|2018||Liz Cheney||63.59%||Greg |
|2016||Liz Cheney||62.03%||Ryan |
C) Liz Cheney’s Primary Performance
|Year||Liz Cheney’s Voteshare|