Brooklyn Nets vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions

The Nets starts as favorites as per the latest Brooklyn Nets vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions. The latest prediction show Nets having 55% chance of winning against the Golden State Warriors.

The weekend has Golden State Warriors lock horns against Brooklyn Net in a thrilling encounter at the Chase Center on Saturday night. The Golden State Warriors are looking dangerous with their star player Steph Curry doing a wonderful job in the last couple of games.

On the other hand, the likes of James Harden and Kyrie Irving has not only strengthened their squad, but has also increased their chances of going deep in the tournament.

While it is a great opportunity for the Warriors to keep a healthy record at home, Nets won’t go down without a fight. The prediction platforms are also of the opinion that the Nets have an advantage in this match.

Image result for Brooklyn Nets vs Golden State Warriors

The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions show Nets ahead of Warriors. Going in the match the Nets starts as favorites as per FiveThirtyEight predictions. They have 55% chances of beating the Warriors while for Warriors chances stands at 45%.

Brooklyn Nets vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out


Stephen Curry is looking in hot form as he notched up yet another 40-pointer to drive the side home against Magic. He has averaged 5.9 assists and 4.9 dribbles per game in this season.

Andrew Wiggins provided great support as he pitched in with 21 points and 3 assists. He has also impressed everyone with a 3-pointer conversion of 37.3.

Kelly Oubre Jr. has been a permanent shooting guard with 5.6 rebounds per game and an average of 28.8 minutes in the middle.

Draymond Green has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 5 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.

Juan Toscano Anderson who was in the middle for 21 minutes failed to contribute anything significant against Magic but is an important candidate.


Even though Kevin Durant has sat out for the last couple of games he still leads the 2nd round of ballots with LeBron James.

Kyrie Irving has shouldered the responsibility extremely well as he produced brilliance against Pacers with 35 points. James Harden has lived up to the expectations after clocking 23.3 points on an average in addition to 11.3 assists.

Joe Harris has been one of the few players who has played all the games for the Nets this season. He gave away 17 points and 2 rebounds in his last outing. Jeff Green needs to do better than 9.1 points per game for the side to succeed in the coming games.   

Brooklyn Nets vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Golden State Warriors came into the season with the least expectations which got translated into not-so-good results for them until now. They were marred by defeats against Nets and Bucks in the initial games but pulled up their socks to score significant wins.

Their February journey hasn’t turned out as well as it should have with just two victories as opposed to 4 losses in the period.

But the biggest positive is of that of Stephen Curry who took the basketball world by storm after a miraculous basket that enabled them a win against Magic. They have registered 14 triumphs in 26 appearances in this edition.

The Eastern Conference seems to be producing some close contests, making it highly unpredictable with every passing day. Brooklyn Nets got off to a much-needed positive start that kept them in the hunt.

A 4-match winning streak in January was an icing on the top for the Nets side. Despite sufficient success, the defense has been a let down that has led to inconsistency in the recent past.

Their woes continued against Detroit Pistons but a win against Indiana Pacers would have done a world of good for the unit. They are occupying 3rd spot in the Eastern conference.

Brooklyn Nets vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (92 games): Warriors – 54 wins, Nets – 38 wins.

Playoffs played:0

Previous meeting: Nets won 125-99 on 22nd December 2020 in a regular season fixture.

Brooklyn Nets vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Odds and predictions

It looks like the Brooklyn Nets are in the driver seat in this particular encounter. According to FiveThirtyEight, Nets have a 55% chance to wrap up an important victory with the Warriors in with a 45% chance to climb up the table.  

Looking at the outright predictions from Oddschecker, the Nets are still the second favorites to lift the NBA title with the Warriors requiring something massive and special to stay relevant in the competition.

The SMarkets have also given thumbs up to the Nets with a small probability provided to the Warriors.

Read: Philadelphia 76ers vs Phoenix Suns: NBA Odds and Predictions