Cleveland Browns vs Kansas City Chiefs Odds and Predictions | Spread, Lines and Team News

Cleveland Browns vs Kansas City Chiefs Odds and Predictions | Spread, Lines and Team News
Cleveland Browns vs Kansas City Chiefs Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

The betting odds and prediction for Cleveland vs Kansas City game for this Sunday, 17th January 2020 is clearly in favor of Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs are predicted to win this game easily. Even the head to head stats suggests Chiefs to be well ahead of Browns.

Cleveland Browns vs Kansas City Chiefs Odds and Predictions: Surprising almost all the NFL experts, Cleveland Browns (12-5) made in the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs. Down  28-0 the Browns went on to defeat the AFC North Champion Pittsburgh Steelers 48-37 which was their first playoff win since 1994.

This Sunday they face the defending Super Bowl champions Kansas City Chiefs (14-2) in a Divisional NFL playoff game. The Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City will witness one of the biggest clashes of this Sunday.

The home advantage as well as recent form does favor the host but the Browns after defeating the Steelers will be charged up to repeat the same feat this Sunday.

image 56

Check: Buccaneers vs Saints Odds and Predictions

Cleveland Browns vs Kansas City Chiefs Odds and Predictions: NFL 2020 Form

The Browns ended their NFL 2020 regular season in third place with 11 wins and 5 losses. The started off their campaign with a lost at the hands of Baltimore Ravens but came back strong winning the next four games before losing to Pittsburgh Steelers.

In last five games before defeating the Steelers in Wild Card Round, the Cleveland Browns won three and lost 2 games.

image 57

The AFC West Champions, Kansas City Chiefs have been exceptional this season. They lost only two games and won 14 games this season. They started off with 4 back to back wins before losing to Los Vegas Raiders in Week 5 of NFL 2020.

After the defeat at the hands of Raiders, the City Chiefs went on to win 10 games in a streak. However, the lost their last and final game of NFL 2020 regular season to Los Angeles Chargers.

The Chiefs are the leaders not just in their group but also they topped their Conference ranking.

Cleveland Browns vs Kansas City Chiefs Odds and Predictions: Head to Head

The Kansas City Chiefs and Cleveland Browns haven’t had much head to head interaction. The two teams have met each other 26 times. The City Chiefs lead the overall head to head encounter between the two teams.

The Chiefs have won 13 games while the Browns emerged victorious in 11 games. Two games ended in draw.

In last five games, the Chief have won 4 while Brown pulled out one win in last five games against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Last time the two teams met was back in 2018, the City Chief beat the Browns by 37-21 points difference.

Cleveland Browns vs Kansas City Chiefs Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

Kansas City Chiefs

QB Patrick Mahomes will be leading the Kansas City Chiefs’ offense. He along with teammates produced 69 passing of 20-plus yards this season. They are second just behind Houston Texans who produced 70 passing yards.

The running back CLYDEEDWARDS-HELAIRE has covered 803 yards and has 4 touchdowns this season.

They will be joined by receiver Travis Kelce. He has been exceptional this season and will be one players who can vital role in bring down the Browns defense.

For Browns it will be QB Baker Mayfield who will be leading the offense. He has total of 26 touchdowns and 233.4 yards per game.

Wide Receiver Nick Chubb will be supporting Baker Mayfield in offense. He rushed for 108 yards and a touchdown for the Browns in last encounter with the Steelers.

Jarvis Laundry will take care of Browns receiving department. He has 840 completed yards with 3 touchdowns this season.

Cleveland Browns vs Kansas City Chiefs Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The weekend is going to be one of the most action packed weekend. The Browns and Kansas City Chiefs will lock their horns in one of the NFC Divisional games.

The host Kansas City Chiefs are favorites to win this game however, after the last game performance of Cleveland Browns it will be hard to underestimate them.

The Football Performance Index of ESPN predicts a completely one sided game this Sunday. They give Chiefs 81.3% chances of winning while for Browns they peg the chances at just 18.7%.

Pro Football Network on the other hand predicts the game to be a close one with City Chiefs having advantage. As per them, the game will in 35-30 score in favor of Kansas City Chiefs.

The Betting lines by BetMGM show Chiefs to be 10-points favorites. The current money line is at -500 for Chiefs and +300 for the Browns. 

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x