Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions

Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

On Friday, 8:00PM EST, Miami Heat and Utah Jazz with play against each other at American Airlines Arena. Utah Jazz are predicted to win this game as per the latest Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions.

Utah Jazz will take on Miami Heat for the 2nd time in this season. Miami Heat will look to keep its four-game win streak alive while Utah Jazz will look forward to extend their two game winning streak.

Jazz defeated Los Angeles Lakers in their last game while Miami Heat are coming off a victory against Toronto Raptors. Friday night Miami Heat will will host Utah Jazz at American Airlines Arena. At home Miami Heat are 8-7 while Utah Jazz are 11-4 away.

Utah Jazz won 112-94 in the last matchup on 13th February, 2021. Donovan Mitchell was star player for Utah. He led his team with 26 points while for Miami Heat it was Kendrick Nunn who scored 23 points.

Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions

The latest Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on the Game day. However, FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Utah Jazz in this game.

image 93

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on Oddschecker follow this link

To bet on Action Network follow this link

Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: NBA 2020-21 Form

Utah Jazz have been exceptional this season. They started off with a victory against Los Angeles Clippers. Next they beat Portland Trail Blazers but lost to Minnesota Timberwolves in their 3rd game this season’s NBA. In next 6 games, they won 3 and lost 3 games.

After defeat at the hands of New York Knicks, the Jazz went on to win 11 straight games before losing to Denver Nuggets. In last 5 games they have won 4 while lost just one. Overall this season they have won 26 games and lost 6 games. They currently lead the Western Conference points table.

The Miami Heat are nowhere near in terms of their last year’s performance after inconsistencies hampering their progress. This was quite evident in the initial few games where they succumbed under pressure against Celtics, Magic and Mavericks.

Their January campaign followed similar suit with defeats holding back the inroads that they had made thus far. However, they have gradually regained their form. They are on a 4 games winning streak as of now. Overall they have won 15 and lost 17 games. They are currently placed at 8th position in Eastern Conference points table.

Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Head to Head

The Jazz and the Miami Heat have played 67 games in the regular season. Utah Jazz have lead the overall encounter between the two teams. They have won 38 games while Miami Heat have won 29 games.

The last five clashes between the two teams have been in favor of Jazz. They have been able to register 3 wins while Miami Heat won 2 of the last five clashed.

The most recent clash between the two teams was on 13 February when Jazz beat Heat by 113-94 points.

Both the teams will be looking to extend their current win streak when they meet on Friday at American Airlines Arena in Miami.

Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch Out

Miami Heat:

Duncan Robinson will lead the Heat in Friday’s game. He averages 13.1 points per game this season. As for rebounds is concerned, he averages 4.0 rebounds per game with 1.5 assist.

Jimmy Butler has a lot riding on his shoulder with the small. He is is averaging 20.7 points and 8.8 rebounds while shooting 39.9% over the last 10 games for Miami.

Bam Adebayo who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 57.3 and a free throw percentage of 84.1. He has averaged 9.5 rebounds per game in 26 games he was part of.

Utah Jazz:

Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz averaging 24.1 points while adding 4.6 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game.

Jordan Clarkson who is the point guard was one of the highest scorers in his last outing. He is currently averaging 19.6 points and 2.7 rebounds.

Rudy Gobert who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 63.8 and a free throw percentage of 58 in 30 games.

Joe Ingles who plays in the forward position is a seasoned NBA player with an average of 11.5 points and field goal conversion of 51.2% in this season. Georges Niang was the talk of the town as he made 21 points in just 16 minutes.

Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Both Utah Jazz and Miami Heat have won last 4 of their five games. The two teams are high on confidence. The Jazz defeated Los Angles Lakers on Wednesday while Miami Heat will have an home advantage.

FiveThirtyEighty gives Utah Jazz advantage over Miami Heat for this game. As per them Jazz have 60% chances of defeating of defeating the Heat while the host have 40% chance of victory in this game.

The latest Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on the game day, however the outright prediction for this season’s NBA have ranked Utah Jazz above Miami Heat. Jazz are the 5th favorites to win this season’s NBA while Heat are the 9th favorites.

Read: Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions: Lakers vs Trail Blazers 26 February

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x