PM Modi not in a good Mood says Trump on China Issue
Major Updates from the India-China Row
- TOI claims there are Chinese troops 1-3 kms inside Indian territory and GOI expects they should withdraw unconditionally
- 5000 troops have amassed on either side of the border in the Galwan valley and Pangong Tso areas.
- Trump once again offers to mediate
- The Ministry of External Affairs said India and China are engaged at both the military and diplomatic level to peacefully resolve the matter
- Talks with China have not yielded results
More satellite pictures from the border