Seattle Storm vs New York Liberty Odds and Prediction

Seattle Storm vs New York Liberty Odds and Prediction
4 2 votes
Article Rating

Seattle Storm is predicted to win tonight against New York Liberty as per latest Seattle Storm vs New York Liberty Odds and Prediction

Seattle Strom is set to host New York Liberty tonight at Angel of the Winds Arena. This will be the third meeting between the two teams. Both the teams have won one game each with the latest one being won Seattle Storm. Both the teams are coming off a defeat in their last games. New York Liberty has been winless in the last five games while Seattle Storm has lost their last 3 games.

Tonight, they will be looking forward to ending their losing streak. For Storm, they will be highly benefitted by the home crowd. Added to it they have won the last meeting against New York Liberty.

New York Liberty lose opener to Seattle Storm as Sabrina Ionescu scores 12  - NetsDaily

Seattle Storm vs New York Liberty Odds and Prediction: Highlights of Last Game

Seattle Storm vs New York Liberty Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

New York Liberty has struggled to play on the road this season. They have been able to win only 5 games while have lost 8 games playing as visitors this season. Seattle Storm on the other hand has won 8 of their last 13 home games.

Looking at the recent form of both the teams and also considering the head-to-head stats, Seattle Storm has an advantage in tonight’s game. The latest Seattle Storm vs New York Liberty Odds and Prediction also indicates a win for Seattle Storm in tonight’s game. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of Seattle Storm in this game stands at 86% while for New York Liberty registering an away win, the chances are a mere 14%.

Seattle Storm
New York Liberty
Predicted Winner
Odds: 1.17
Odds: 5.75
Seattle Storm
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 86%
Win Probability: 14%
Seattle Storm

Seattle Storm vs New York Liberty Odds and Prediction: Recent Form

Seattle Storm has lost the last three games and will be looking to bounce back to their winning streak in tonight’s game. This season they have been one of the best performing teams. They are currently 2nd in Western Conference standings and 3rd in the season. They have won 18 games and have lost just 10 games this season. Their last victory was against Washington Mystics and their last defeat was against Chicago Sky.

In the last 10 games, they have won 4 games and lost 6. At home, they have won 8 games and lost 5 games while on roads they are currently 10-5.

New York Liberty on the other hand is overall 8th in the season while are at 3rd spot in Eastern Conference. They have won 11 games while lost 17 games this season. Currently, they are on five games losing streak.

Talking about the their form on roads, they have 5 wins and 8 defeats while at home they have won 6 games and lost 9. In the last 10 games, they have won just 3 games and lost 7.

Storm vs. Liberty final score: Breanna Stewart leads all scorers in win,  Sabrina Ionescu up-and-down in debut - DraftKings Nation

Seattle Storm vs New York Liberty Odds and Prediction: Head-to-head

New York Liberty and Seattle Storm played 34 head-to-head games against each other. Of 34 games, New York Liberty has won 15 games while Seattle Storm has won 19 games.

In the last 5 head-to-head games between the two teams, Seattle Storm has won 4 games while New York Liberty has won just one game.

The last game between the two teams was won by Seattle Storm. The teams have achieved an average of 150.6 points per game as of today.

Seattle Storm vs New York Liberty Odds and Prediction: Match Details

New York Liberty vs Seattle Storm

Scheduled Date and Time: 2nd September, 10:00 PM EST

Host Team: Seattle Storm at Angel of the Winds Arena

How to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Read: NCAA Football 2021: Cincinnati vs Miami Ohio Prediction and Odds

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x