Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions

Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Toronto Raptors have 62% chances of beating Philadelphia 76ers as per the latest Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions while Raptors have only 38% chance.

The 2018-19 NBA champions Toronto Raptors is set to face the challenge of one of the top favorites Philadelphia 76ers in a thrilling encounter.

Raptors who didn’t have a particularly good 2019 season, have done a decent job so far whereas 76ers have managed to consolidate their top spot in Eastern conference. The game is scheduled to be held on 21st February in the Amalie Arena.

Despite the fact that the Raptors have got back the winning momentum, the 76ers have their noses ahead going into this encounter.

Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Toronto Raptors didn’t get to the best of the getaways with three losses. They finally registered their 1st win of the season with a triumph against Knicks.

Their bad form resumed yet again with three consecutive defeats that gave a big dent to their confidence. But they seemed to have tightened the screws that has helped them achieve 8 victories in February.

They played Timberwolves in the last game where they put up a formidable challenge to earn their 15th victory of the season. They are back in 6th place with 15 victories and 15 defeats in the season so far.

The Philadelphia 76ers are looking in imperious form and are sure shot projected to be one of the favorites to win the title. They were off to a fiery start with back-to-back triumphs in the initial games.

In the process, they managed to defeat quality sides like Raptors, Knicks, Magic and Wizards. This also meant that they emerged as the strongest force in the Eastern conference, with an impeccable record so far.

After finding themselves in a little bit of trouble with 3 consecutive defeats recently, they managed to put that behind quickly by winning the next two games. This also helped them keep the top spot intact with 20 wins overall.

The Raptors starts as favorites for this game, the latest Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on Game day.

image 66

Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (97 games): Raptors – 57 wins, 76ers – 40 wins.

Playoffs (14 games): Raptors – 7 wins, 76ers – 7 wins. 

Previous meeting: 76ers won 100-93 on 29th December 2020 in a regular season fixture.

Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out

Raptors:

Pascal Siakam will be the power forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 18.07 and average of 20.8 points in every outing so far. He managed to contribute 10 points and 6 assists in the last game.

Normal Powell is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 47.5% and a 3-pointer conversion of 43.2% so far. He was the prime scorer in the side as he notched up 31 points.

Aron Baynes who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 5.6 points and 5.3 rebounds per game in his career. Fred Vanvleet is another important key guard who averages close to 20.3 points in every outing.

Image result for Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers

76ers:

Joel Embiid who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 54 and a free throw percentage of 85.1. He went berserk against Bulls as he provided 50 points and 5 assists.

Seth Curry who is the shooting guard in the side has an efficiency rating of 14.11 and average of 13.1 points in every outing so far.

Matisse Thybulle is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 38.6% and 1.6 steals on an average. He was on the pitch for 37 minutes in his last outing where he scored 2 points and 3 rebounds.

Tobias Harris who usually plays as the power forward has averaged 20.8 points per game along with 3.1 assists.

Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winnner

The Toronto Raptors and Philadelphia 76ers have been two sides who have played good brand of basketball throughout this season so far. Firstly, focusing on the outright predictions for these sides, the Oddschecker have gone on to claim that the Raptors are the 7th overall favorites to go for the glory whereas the 76ers are the 6th team to be picked to win the championship, according to SMarkets.

On the other hand, the predictions for this particular clash states that the Raptors are the frontrunners with a 62% chance whereas their rivals have a 38% chance to snatch a win.

Read: Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Lakers vs Heat 20 February

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x