Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions

Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Wednesday night at 10:00PM EST Utah Jazz will play Brooklyn Nets. Jazz has 83% chances of winning of this clash as per the latest Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions.

Utah Jazz lock its horns against Brooklyn Nets in a thrilling encounter at the Vivint Smart Home Arena on Wednesday night.

The Utah Jazz who have performed exceedingly well, are looking to extend their advantage with a win here. On the other hand, the Nets are looking untouchable after back-to-back inspiring performances this season.

While it is a great opportunity for Jazz to carry their impeccable record of 16-2, the Nets need something special to grab a victory here.

Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions

Both Jazz and Nets have emerged as strong teams in their respective Conferences. They are both coming off a win in their last game. The latest Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 24th March.

Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions

To bet on Fan Duel Follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark Follow this Link

To bet on BetMGM follow this link

Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch


Every player for Utah Jazz has put his hand up when the situation demands that has helped them play some quality basketball this season.

Donovan Mitchell has assisted on 5.4 times per game besides 25.3 points and has been on the pitch for 34.2 minutes in this season. He has Jordan Clarkson for company who is supremely fit and was one of top scorers against Bulls. The point guard has an efficiency rating of 17.70.

Rudy Gobert who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 64.1 and a free throw percentage of 59.6 in 41 games. Bojan Bogdanovic has also been one of the solid finds with the small forward stepping up in crunch situations.


Kyrie Irving has shouldered the responsibility extremely well as he produced brilliance against Washington Wizards with 28 points. He has also accounted for 5.7 assists per game in this edition.

James Harden has lived up to the expectations after clocking 25.4 points on an average in addition to 11.3 assists. Joe Harris has been one of the few players who has played all the games for the Nets this season. He gave away 10 points and 3 rebounds in his last outing.

Jeff Green needs to do better than 9.5 points per game for the side to succeed in the coming games.

Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Utah Jazz have just raised their bar one more notch after their performance this season. They are not only running away with the top position in Western conference but have also looked like the most sorted side in the championship this time around.

They have an impressive 31-11 win-loss record so far and are looking to go one up in their next game. They also bettered their 11-match winning streak in January by yet another unbeaten record of 9 games in February. In their last two outings, they got the better off Raptors and Bulls in convincing fashion extending their glorious run this season.

The Brooklyn Nets are having an impressive season so far as they get closer to the post season games. They are currently occupying the 2nd spot in the Eastern conference and have sure shot at the NBA championship.

After a flying starting to their campaign with wins against Warriors and Celtics, they were quite bogged down after losses to Hornets and Grizzlies. But they never looked back as they went on a dominating spree in January and February that enabled them to cling on to the favorite tag. Their March campaign has been a cheerful one as they have managed to register 8 out of their last 10 games.

Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (93 games): Nets – 61 wins, Jazz – 39 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs played: 0 games.

Previous meeting: Nets won 130-96 on 5th January 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Utah Jazz vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

It looks like the Utah Jazz are in the driver seat in this encounter. According to FiveThirtyEight, Jazz has an 83% chance to wrap up an important victory with the Nets having 17% chance to climb up the table. 

Looking at the outright predictions from Oddschecker, the Nets are still the second favorites to lift the NBA title with the Utah Jazz right behind in 5th position in terms of odds for this season. The SMarkets have also given thumbs up to the Nets with a significant chance to their opponents.

Read: Los Angeles Clippers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x