Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions
The minnows Cleveland Cavaliers is set to face the mighty challenge of one of the top favourites Boston Celtics in a home encounter.
The NBA season 2020-21 is almost over for Cleveland Cavaliers. Playoff and Play-in chances for Cleveland Cavaliers is a far-off dream. Cleveland Cavaliers have nothing to lose but they will look forward to collect few wins before ending their dismal season.
The Boston Celtics have already qualified for play-in games but they are looking to enter in the top six so as to avoid play-in journey. Teams outside top six have to go through play-ins before entering the elite playoffs, which will be a tiresome journey for any team after long regular season. Boston Celtics is currently seeded at no seven.
The latest Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions predicts an easy win for Boston Celtics. Here are the latest Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 12th May.
Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers
Scheduled Date and Time: 12th May, 8:00 PM EST
Host Team: Cleveland Cavaliers
Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass
Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Despite starting the season on a winning note Boston Celtics faced quite a more losses initially. However, they were able to drag themselves to winning street and currently they have made to 7th position in Eastern Conference points table that is below Miami Heat.
Celtics as of now have won 35 games and lost 33 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 4-6. Looking at their record while playing in with their conference teams, they have a record of 4-7. They have won 21 games and lost 14 playing at home.
Preferring play-off seeds for that teams need to finish in top six. The play-in will begin May 18 and end May 21, with the first round of the NBA playoffs tipping off May 22.
The Cleveland Cavaliers are on a losing streak They are currently relinquishing at 13th position with 17 wins and 30 defeats which includes a forgettable 12-23 home record, which has dented their chances for the postseason.
Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Boston Celtics have had an edge when the two teams meet each other. Boston Celtics and Cleveland Cavaliers have clashed against each other in 215 regular games. Of 215 games, Boston Celtics have won 134 games while Cleveland Cavaliers have won 81 games. Both the teams are looking to avoid the play-in
In last 5 games between the two teams, Boston Celtics has 4 wins while Cleveland Cavaliers has 1 win. The last match between the two teams ended in 117-110 score difference in favour of Cleveland Cavaliers.
Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Payton Pritchard is an important point guard for Celtics, he is averaging 7.7 points and 2.3 rebounds while shooting 43.0%.
Marcus Smart a crucial point guard for Celtics is averaging 13.1 points, 5.7 assists and 1.5 steals.
Jayson Tatum is an important player for Celtics, he scored 29 points with 5 rebounds and 6 assists against Heat.
Collin Sexton provided great support as he pitched in with 25 points and 8 assists in his last outing.
Isaac Okoro has been a permanent small forward with 2.7 rebounds per game and an average of 7.8 points in the middle.
Taurean Prince has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 9.6 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.
Dean Wade who plays as the forward came up with 19 points and 2 assists in just 38 minutes making him an important part of his side.
Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Boston Celtics will travel to Ohio to face the Cleveland Cavaliers at Quicken Loans Arena. The latest Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the Boston Celtics. As per FiveThirtyEight, Boston Celtics has 73% chances of defeating the Cleveland Cavaliers in the clash while the chances of Cleveland Cavaliers stand at mere 27%.
Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is favorite to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets as well as Oddschecker. Both Celtics and Cavaliers fail to feature among Top-10 teams who could win this season’s NBA.