Boston Celtics vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions
The Oklahoma City Thunder is set to face a strong challenge when they play Boson Celtics tonight at TD Garden.
The Boston Celtics will be looking forward to get back to their winning streak when they face OKC Thunder tonight. They have registered some impressive victories in recent weeks to ascend to sixth in the Western Conference standings. However, they lost their last two games against Charlotte Hornets and Brooklyn Nets.
OKC Thunder have lost their last 13 games and are desperately looking for a win. Their hopes of making in to playoffs are almost over as they are currently placed at 13th position in Western Conference points table.
As per FiveThirtyEight Boston Celtics have 77% chances of beating the OKC Thunder while the chances for OKC Thunder stands at mere 23%. The latest Boston Celtics vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions too have Celtics ahead of Thunder in tonight’s game.
The latest Boston Celtics vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 27th April.
Boston Celtics vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: NBA 2020-21 Form
The Oklahoma Thunder is relinquishing at the bottom of the Western Conference table. Despite getting off to a good start, they seemed to taper off with every passing game that punched a big hole for their play-off chances.
Oklahoma Thunder have lost all their last 10 matches. Thunder as of now has won 20 games and lost 40 games. Looking at their record while playing away from home they have won 7 games and lost 25 games. Playing the teams from their own conference they have managed to maintain a win loss ratio of 11-22. However, playing against the teams from their rival conference they have won just 9 games while lost 18 games.
Celtics on the other hand, have won 32 games and lost 29 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 7-3. Looking at their record while playing against Eastern conference teams, they have a record of 18-17. Playing against their teams from their rival conference, they have won 14 game and 12 games.
Boston Cletics have won 19 games and lost 11 playing at their home. They are currently placed at 6th spot in Eastern Conference points table, that is below Atlanta Hawks.
The Boston Celtics will look for the return of Jaylen Brown to their starting line-up. Both Tatum and Brown have produced some big performances, which has reflected in their team’s improved recent form.
Boston Celtics vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Regular season (138 games): Celtics – 75 wins, Thunder – 63 wins.
Previous meeting: Celtics won 111-94 on 27st March 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Boston Celtics vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out
Jaylen Brown, has been performing consistently for Boston Celtics. He scored 20 points against Hornets in last game. Brown who is one of the better guards in the team has an average of 25.8 points in addition to 7.4 rebounds in 54 games.
Jayson Tatum is an important player for Celtics, he scored 19 points with 11 rebounds and 2 assists against Hornets.
Celtics Point Guard Kemba Walker played for 29 minutes and scored 19 points with 4 assists and 6 rebounds in the previous game against Hornet.
Marcus Smart a crucial point guard for Celtics played for 30 minutes and accounted for 17 points with 4 assists and 1 rebound.
Darius Bazley is the power forward in the side who has averaged 13.2 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 20 points along with 6 rebounds in 32 minutes.
Theo Maledon is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 37.1% and a 3-pointer conversion of 35% so far.
Moses Brown who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 8.4 points and 8.3 rebounds per game in this edition.
Luguentz Dort is another important forward who averages close to 14 points in every outing. He came up with 18 points and 1 assist against Wizards.
Boston Celtics vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
For Tuesday night clash between Boston Celtics and OKC Thunder, the host Celtics have a home advantage on their side. The prediction platform, FiveThirtyEight for this particular clash have Celtics are the frontrunners with a 77% chance whereas their rivals have 23% chance to snatch a win.
The latest Boston Celtics vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game. As per the outright prediction for this season’s NBA given by SMarkets, Boston Celtics is 8th favorites to win this season’s NBA while OKC Thunder fail to make into the Top 10 ranking. As per Oddschecker Celtics is 9th favorite to win this season’s NBA as of now.