Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions

Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Boston Celtics is predicted to win tonight against Washington Wizards as per latest Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions

The Boston Celtics will host the Washington Wizards in the NBA play-in tournament tonight at TD Garden. Celtics, who are coming of a loss in the last game against New York Knicks in regular season finale, finished as the No. 7 seed. The Wizards clinched the No. 8 seed on Sunday after beating the Hornets.

All they need to do to earn a playoff spot is to win their Tuesday night game against the Wizards. If that happens, Boston will be the No. 7 seed and play the No. 2 seed in the first round. 

If the Celtics lose to the Wizards, they will play the winner of the Hornets versus Pacers play-in game.

Celtics vs Wizards LIVE stream: How to watch Boston against Washington  online or on TV | Other | Sport | Express.co.uk

Boston Celtics is predicted to win clash against Washington Wizards. FiveThirtyEight gives Celtics 64% chances of win and for Washington Wizards chances stand at 36%. However, the latest Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.

The latest Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 18th May.
image 91

To bet on Betway follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on FanDuel follow this link

Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards 

Scheduled Date and Time: 18th May, 9:00 PM EST

Host Team: Boston Celtics

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass

Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form


Looking at the record in regular season, Celtics had an even record of 36 wins and losses. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 4-6. Looking at their record while playing in with their conference teams, they have a record of 20-22. They have won 21 games and lost 15 playing at home.

After making it to the Eastern Conference finals in three of the past four years, this season’s Celtics team fell far below that standard. 

Boston Celtics have had an edge when the two teams meet each other. Boston Celtics and Cleveland Cavaliers have clashed against each other in 215 regular games. Of 215 games, Boston Celtics have won 134 games while Cleveland Cavaliers have won 81 games. Both the teams are looking to avoid the play-in

The Washington Wizards is in brilliant form and look to continue in the match against Celtics, with the availability of star player Bradley Beal for this match.

Washington Wizards campaign was in the shackles with the side struggling to break into top 10 despite recent success. But with some consistent performances team broke the door and entered in the top 10. Now they will participate in the play-in tournament. They beat top teams like Indiana Pacers and Raptors to claim the number 10 spot.

The Washington Wizards is finished regular season at 8th spot in the Eastern Conference. Playing at home Washington Wizards has an even record in 34 games, overall they had a win-loss record of 34-38.

Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Boston Celtics having an edge over Washington Wizards. The two teams have played a total of 311 games in regular season. Boston Celtics has been successful on 194 occasions while Washington Wizards has won 117 games.

The Celtics went 2-1 versus the Wizards during the regular season, but Washington won’t be an easy opponent. The Wizards were one of the hottest teams in the last month of the season, posting a 16-6 record since April. The Washington Wizards guards Bradley Beal and Russell Westbrook present a difficult matchup for Boston.

Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch

Celtics:

Payton Pritchard is an important point guard for Celtics, he is averaging 7.7 points and 2.3 rebounds while shooting 43.0%.

Marcus Smart a crucial point guard for Celtics is averaging 13.1 points, 5.7 assists and 1.5 steals.

Grant Williams is an important player for Celtics, he scored 13 points with 6 rebounds and 2 assists against in his last outing.

Wizards:

Rui Hachimura is the power forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 11.78 and average of 12.6 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 16 points along with 6 rebounds.

Russell Westbrook is an important point guard with a field goal success of 42.6% and a 3-pointer conversion of 28.6% so far. He provided with 23 points and 10 assists in his last outing.

Alex Len who has played at the centre position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 6.4 points and 3.7 rebounds per game in his career.

Bradley Beal is another important key guard who averages close to 32.9 points in every outing.

Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Boston Celtics taking on the Wizards would be be a mouth-watering contest between the two teams. Looking at this rivalry, Boston Celtics is ahead with a 64% chance whereas the Washington Wizards are behind with a 36% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

The outright prediction for this season’s NBA still has Brooklyn Nets is favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Both Celtics and Wizards fail to feature in Top 10 list.

Read: Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x