Brooklyn Nets vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions

Brooklyn Nets vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Brooklyn Nets is predicted to win tonight’s clash against Indiana Pacers as per the latest Brooklyn Nets vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions

This Thursday night will see the clash between two Eastern Conference teams. Indiana Pacers is set to take on points table leader this Thursday at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indiana. The host haven’t had the season as they might have desired for, however, when they host Brooklyn Nets, they will be looking forward to cash in the home advantage.

Currently Indiana Pacers is placed at 9th position in points table. They lost their last game and will be looking forward to register a win. Brooklyn Nets on the other hand have a quite a successful season as of now. They are the table toppers and are undefeated in last three of their NBA games. They will be hoping to continue their winning streak against Indiana Pacers too in their away game.

The NBA odds and prediction platforms are highly positive for victory of Brooklyn Nets in tonight’s game.

Brooklyn Nets vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Brooklyn Nets in their upcoming clash against Indiana Pacers. The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions too have Nets ahead of Pacers.

The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 29th April
image 217

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

Brooklyn Nets vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions: NBA 2020-21 Form

The Nets started off their campaign on quite a high note by winning their opening first two games. However, they had some hiccups in the middle but they were able swiftly able to return to their winning streak. As of now they have played 62 games all together in this season and have won massive 42 games and lost just 20 games. However, they will have to continue their good form even on Thursday so that they can cement their top ranking position. In last 10 games, they have won 6 and lost 4 games.

Taking about the clashes against the teams from their own Conference, Nets have maintained quite a supremacy over their own Conference teams. They have won 22 games playing the teams from their own conference while lost 14 games as of now. Their home campaign have been quite successful as they have won 25 games and lost just 7 games. On roads they have 13 losses and 17 wins. Thursday night they will be looking forward to better their away record and also maintain their win streak.

Indiana Pacers on the other hand will have to put in major effort in order to keep their hopes of making in to playoffs alive. They have lost more games than what they have won. Of 61 games so far, they have lost 32 games and won 29 games. Their latest defeat came against Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday night. In last 10 games that they played this season, they have maintained a 50:50 win loss record. They have won five and lost five. They will be looking forward to take advantage of home crowd and return to their winning streak on Thursday.

Against the team from their own conference, the Pacers have won 16 games while lost 18 games. Their away record have been better than their home campaigns this season. On road, they have 18 wins this season and have lost 14 games while playing at home they have lost 18 games and have won just 11 games. Despite having a bad record hosting teams home, Indiana Pacers will be looking forward to better their home record when they face Brooklyn Nets.

Brooklyn Nets vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

The head to head record between the two teams brightens the chances of Indiana Pacers in this game. The two teams have come against each other on 184 occasions. Of 184 games in regular season, Indiana Pacers have won 108 games while Brooklyn Nets have been successful on 76 occasions.

Taking about last five clashes between the two teams, Pacers have won just 2 while Nets have bagged three wins. Currently Brooklyn Nets is on a 3 games winning streak against the Pacers.

Last time the two teams met was on March 17th 2021; Nets defeated the Pacers by a score difference of 124-115 points.

Brooklyn Nets vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Looking at the recent form and also the last few games head to head stats between the two teams, Brooklyn Nets has an advantage over the host, Indiana Pacers in this game. As per FiveThirtyEight, Nets have 55% chances of beating the Pacers this Thursday night while the chances of Indiana Pacers stands at mere 45%.

The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated, however looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, the Nets are favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets. Pacers don’t seem have themselves listed among the Top 10 teams. Reputed betting platform, Oddschecker too holds the similar outcome for this season’s NBA.

Read: Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x