Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions
The Brooklyn Nets are set to play their 61st match of the 2020 NBA season against Phoenix Suns on 25th April at the Barclays Center. The Brooklyn based club are back in the hunt as the hot favorites after a forgettable season in 2019. On the other hand, the giants Phoenix Suns have managed to accumulate a strong squad who have delivered consistently so far.
They have consolidated their 2nd spot in the Eastern conference pretty well and are looking to maintain it against the hosts. Even though the Suns are slightly favored in the odds and predictions, the Nets are no less warriors in putting up a strong fight.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Phoenix Nets in their upcoming clash with Phoenix Suns. However, the latest Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions are yet not updated.
The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated in below table on game day.
Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
The Nets have yet again proven as to why they are one of the best sides in this year’s championship. They got off to a much-needed positive start that kept them in the hunt. A winning streak in the initial phase of 2021 was an icing on the top for the Nets side.
Despite hiccups here and there, they have managed to stitch some dominating performances this month with wins against Hornets, Pelicans, Knicks and Celtics. They extended their advantage at the top with an exceptional performance against Celtics on Friday night. They are occupying the 1st spot in the Eastern conference.
The Phoenix Suns are looking like strong contenders after a glorious campaign for the underdog side. With a 0.712 win-percentage, they are looking to overtake Jazz for the top spot. Their January campaign was kind of a bummer with unexpected losses coming their way.
But they made sure that they didn’t crumble as they stringed back-to-back winning streaks in the months that followed. They are looking unstoppable in the recent times achieving 7 wins in the last 10 games that added to their tally of 42 wins in this edition. In their last outing, they were ousted by an inspired Celtics side that prevented the Suns’ juggernaut.
Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Regular season (91 games): Suns – 46 wins, Nets – 45 wins.
Previous meeting: Nets won 128-124 on 16th February 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
The Brooklyn Nets has the service of Kyrie Irving who has done a great job as the point guard. He has averaged 27.4 points but was a little scratchy against Celtics with just 15 points and 11 assists.
DeAndre Jordan has also done a good job in terms of assists and dribbles but needs to increase his points in the coming games.
Joe Harris who is yet another forward has a free throw percentage of 75.9 in addition to 2.9 dribbles per game.
Jeff Green did a decent job with 13 points and 5 rebounds in his last outing. In addition to that, he averages 0.8 turnovers and an efficiency rating of 11.93.
Deandre Ayton who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 15 points and 10.7 rebounds in this season so far. He pitched in with 10 points against Celtics.
Devin Booker who is the shooting guard has carried the side with close to 25.1 points while the point guard Mikal Bridges needs to do better than 13.1 points per game in this season.
Jae Crowder brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 76.1% and a field goal percentage of 40.1% in 55 games.
Chris Paul, who is another useful guard pitched in with 22 points and 8 assists in his last game.
Brooklyn Nets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Brooklyn Nets have a big game in front of them when they face the Suns in a thrilling clash. Despite tipping Suns as the frontrunners, the Nets are known to put up a strong fight. The FiveThirtyEight website has given 53% chance to Suns and 47% win-probability to Nets.
The premium website Oddschecker have admitted the fact that the Nets have their noses ahead in this year’s championship as the top favorites whereas the Suns have their task cut out with formidable odds, according to SMarkets.